What do we want to try before Seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

Sinclair and Lycett given the reigns
McIness a game to gauge his value to our or other teams.
Cox given a send off game
Sheed, Colledge and Tunbridge to be given heavy minutes in the middle
Try home games in the royal premiership traditional wings and away in the tri-panel (or gone altogether) (how the * is premiership and traditional jumper not our home!!!)
Captaincy rotated through a player not necessarily in the leadership group like Darling, Shuey, Naitanui to see how they perform and possibly surprise a few of us.
Wellingham given a month in the WAFL

4 rucks for shits and giggles - seriously don't do this. We will be looked at for tanking.

Sinclair and Lycett given the reigns
McIness a game to gauge his value to our or other teams.
Cox given a send off game
Sheed, Colledge and Tunbridge to be given heavy minutes in the middle
Try home games in the royal premiership traditional wings and away in the tri-panel (or gone altogether) (how the **** is premiership and traditional jumper not our home!!!)
Captaincy rotated through a player not necessarily in the leadership group like Darling, Shuey, Naitanui to see how they perform and possibly surprise a few of us.
Wellingham given a month in the WAFL

I like all this, especially the bolded.

Why try Bennell as a small forward? We've finally found a small defender and now people want to move him around for the lols?

This board astounds me.
He would be a gun up forward just change him back when they actually have a quick forward but against say hawks move him forward.

I would like to see the players be first to the ball and play with heart!
What and not just turn up to get paid ? I would like to see that actually. Its sad but we have turned into a low intensity, half hearted shadow of a football team. I swear without a Beau Waters type there to show the way I'm genuinely afraid our kids will just be idling along and eventually become Melbournesque.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[QUO TE="TassieEagle, post: 34084478, member: 133245"]We really need to try Cox, NN, Lycett and Sinclair all together. With JK, Darling, McGovern and swinging Schofield forward we could really stretch some backlines.[/QUOTE]

lets just try for the first time ever to have a lineup of just players 190cm or over in every position, why not stretch the whole ground.

- Hope Yeo is back soon so we can keep giving him games in the midfield.
- Let Mcgovern grow in his role as CHF alongside JK. ( I really thing having a true CHF will get JK's form back)
- Keep trying Darling out in the midfield but if it isn't working well he will still be perfect as a 3rd tall.
- More games to Lycett
- I hear Nic Nats Achilles and back is giving him grief. Would send him in early to rest up and let him start pre-season early. Even though his groin issues were fixed last year he wasn't able to do a full pre-season so lets get him to do one.
- Want to see Karps and Macginnes given a few games even as a sub if need be.
- Keep Cripps in the WAFL for the year so he can iron out a few parts of him game that let him down.
- Keep Wellingham in the WAFL also to get him to fix up his defensive issues. I have a feeling this will put a fire up his ass and want to git next year at full pelt and show he was worth it.
- Give a few games to Carter.

None of this Darling to HBF, Bennell to forward line rubbish. Having a versatile team doesn't mean every player has to be able to play all over the ground.

If anything, I would like Darling to be played 100% in the forward line for the remainder of the season. Yeo as a pure midfielder when fit again renders the JD experiment redundant and Darling just doesn't have it.

priddis being dropped for games against melbourne and the gold coast.

sticking to what we have by placing the forwards in their proper positions including darling and making sure giving some youngsters more games in the midfield

giving lycett full time in the ruck even the no 1 mantle while resting nic nat and cox.

I wanna try one of these :eek:

804795874_medium.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back