What do we want to try before Seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

The season is finished in terms of reaching finals, but we need to see how some of our lesser players can go:

Cox to play a farewell game v Collingwood, but other than that Lycett and Naitanui to begin forming the new ruck partnership
I know he is playing in the reserves but I'd like to see Maginnes tried in the seniors
Karpany to play as the sub in a couple of games.
Agree to Hutchings continuing on as a tagger
Keep playing Sheed and give College some time in the middle
Tunbridge to play the defensive forward role, however if Darling misses any games, Tunbridge to fill this spot ahead of Hill and play McGinnity/Cripps in the defensive forward role

Priddis dropped (rested) for once in his life. It doesn't matter where to, just GTFO.

We'll just see how the midfield truly functions without him. APPARENTLY we "wont get our hands on the ball" so that should be interesting.
This is what I really want. Hell, I don't even care if it proves most people here wrong and we really do get smashed and barely touch the ball and end the game with 0 clearances. At least then we'll know. Bit as it stands we're certainly not going anywhere with him in the middle anyway, so why not at least try?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to see, for a full game, a fwd line composed of:

Darling McGovern Resting Mid
Lecras Kennedy Karpany

I would also like to see a centre bounce combination of Nicnat, Shuey, Colledge, Yeo (hell, maybe even swap Colledge with Flycett and make NN ruckrover)

I want us to get Garlett and have this forward line next year

Darling Mcgovern Lecra
Garlett Kennedy Karpany

Darling, Lecra, Garlett & Karpany all spending minutes in the midfield. Would fix a lot our forward line woes.

I want us to get Garlett and have this forward line next year

Darling Mcgovern Lecra
Garlett Kennedy Karpany

Darling, Lecra, Garlett & Karpany all spending minutes in the midfield. Would fix a lot our forward line woes.
Replace Karpany with Newman thanks.

Would love to see our players have some pride for the jumper and put their head over the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back