What do you call a Parmigiana?

What do you call a parmigiana?

• Total voters
I thought our SA brothers were messed up when it came to food, but out cousins from across the ditch take it to another level

You can buy a meat pie at Maccas in NZ. Dunno why, but that whole notions just feels fundamentally wrong to me. I get they do cater to local tastes, but who wants to buy a friggen pie from Maccas?

I thought our SA brothers were messed up when it came to food, but out cousins from across the ditch take it to another level

You can buy a meat pie at Maccas in NZ. Dunno why, but that whole notions just feels fundamentally wrong to me. I get they do cater to local tastes, but who wants to buy a friggen pie from Maccas?
Just like buying a fillet o fish from Maccas or fish and chips from Red Rooters...... It's not right!

Just like buying a fillet o fish from Maccas or fish and chips from Red Rooters...... It's not right!

Don't start me on the fish and chips at the rooter, but that's an irrelevance of a shop now, so they could serve gold plated dog balls and no one would know

Don't start me on the fish and chips at the rooter, but that's an irrelevance of a shop now, so they could serve gold plated dog balls and no one would know
They microwave everything in that joint. .

A pretty decisive win for the Parma faction.

As a result of this majority, I declare that it is called PARMA.

End of discussion.

you have always been a wise and intelligent mod *bows*

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
images

Yep. The Georgie Pie. Cheese and meat pie. Guaranteed to burn your mouth every time.

Haere Ra

Back