What do you call a Parmigiana?

What do you call a parmigiana?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It was not unanimous - a pineapple hating mod deleted all the pro pineapple votes / posts

A proper hamburger is made with beef pattie, bacon, egg, onion and pinepapple all cooked on the hot pate (along with browning of the bun) and cheese allowed to melt onto the pattie once turned, then all topped with tomato, lettuce and tomato sauce. And any prick who puts beetroot anywhere near it gets shot. And do you think I can get one in WbloodyA - not an effing chance unless it is coming off my BBQ.

I know it gets hot in WA, but you cook your burgers on the top of your head!:eek:

It was not unanimous - a pineapple hating mod deleted all the pro pineapple votes / posts

A proper hamburger is made with beef pattie, bacon, egg, onion and pinepapple all cooked on the hot pate (along with browning of the bun) and cheese allowed to melt onto the pattie once turned, then all topped with tomato, lettuce and tomato sauce. And any prick who puts beetroot anywhere near it gets shot. And do you think I can get one in WbloodyA - not an effing chance unless it is coming off my BBQ.

There is a pineapple hating mod? Hmm... I'll sort him out.

A proper hamburger is made with beef pattie, bacon, egg, onion and pinepapple ... and any prick who puts beetroot anywhere near it gets shot.

What's just been shot is your credibility. Beetroot beats no beetroot.

... and tomato sauce.

Oh dear? Hickory barbecue sauce PLEASE!

What's just been shot is your credibility. Beetroot beats no beetroot.

Oh dear? Hickory barbecue sauce PLEASE!
Only when slow roasted and eaten separately as part of a larger roast meal - that processed, canned sliced stuff is absolute crap and destroys all other flavor in the burger/sandwich/roll or whatever it is served in ......

Edit - definitely allow the Hickory BBQ sauce

Nice avatar, Equus. And a reminder of what happens when we eat too many burgers, pizzas & parmas, with or without pineapple:eek:

Due to this thread, I've just had a cheeseburger with pineapple & some onion rings for dinner!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty, changing lives.
Unfortunately T55, a few burgers have hit the dust over the journey:oops:
Captains Choice in Brentford Square, ever been? Best in town for Fish & Chips.

Unfortunately T55, a few burgers have hit the dust over the journey:oops:
Captains Choice in Brentford Square, ever been? Best in town for Fish & Chips.
I use to work at the one up the road, on Springfield Road, 5 Star (I don't recommend it)
And nah I haven't, or I don't think so anyway.

Melbournians change the name of everything. Everywhere you go there's a universal name for something and when you get to Melbourne they have a different name for it.
Not really, that picture is from a US website for cooking Southern Food which is one of the first results you come up with when you Google "Potato Scallop" or "Scallop Potato"

I HATE MY LOCAL PUB!!!!!

only one pub is walking distance from my home in Sydney, and last night I ordered a schooner while I was catching up with a friend.

Drink they serve - is a bloody pot :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WHERE'S MY MISSING BEER YOU CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

I HATE MY LOCAL PUB!!!!!

only one pub is walking distance from my home in Sydney, and last night I ordered a schooner while I was catching up with a friend.

Drink they serve - is a bloody pot :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WHERE'S MY MISSING BEER YOU CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!
Probably Toohey's New as well!;)

Probably Toohey's New as well!;)

nah, CUB kegs on tap :thumbsu:

I WANT MY FRIGGIN BEER THOUGH!!!!

*nb - yes I know some may suggest I should have raised this at the time the beer was served to me. In my defence I should point out the person working the taps wasnt wearing the largest shorts in the world, and I may have been justifiably distracted at the time of ordering

nah, CUB kegs on tap :thumbsu:

I WANT MY FRIGGIN BEER THOUGH!!!!

*nb - yes I know some may suggest I should have raised this at the time the beer was served to me. In my defence I should point out the person working the taps wasnt wearing the largest shorts in the world, and I may have been justifiably distracted at the time of ordering

Ah yes, but it was 100% certain that you would be drinking the beer - it was also 100% certain that you wouldn't be getting into those shorts!
Priorities man, priorities!

Back