Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

So the back of this thing is filthy. And stinks.

Really not sure what I'm going to with it i.e frame it or not. I gave the previous match worn a wash. Would you guys normally wash them first? Or just try and spray it with something like frebreeze?
ra2atc.jpg
fcqtyp.jpg
15i53kn.jpg

From experience...Wash it to try and get all of the heavy soil out of the fabric so your left with just a stain or else mould will develop and spread through out the jumper and in the frame itself.

Won this one the other day, yet to pick it up
Match worn the other day by the port magpies against the crows in the sanfl to celebrate the 1914 "invincibles"
Its to mark 100 years since the 1914 invincibles won the Premiership and Champions of Australia trophy against Carlton.

Will hopefully get it soon, will post more pics then

Attachments

• 201407270817191914_guernsey_(robbie).png
    201407270817191914_guernsey_(robbie).png
    4 KB · Views: 18
Does anyone have a good eye on here and would be able to look at a current auction and help me see if its a genuine player issue? i just have a few problems with it. one being no GPS pocket etc

Does anyone have a good eye on here and would be able to look at a current auction and help me see if its a genuine player issue? i just have a few problems with it. one being no GPS pocket etc

If it's a pre-2013 ISC, I'd suggest that it doesn't mean anything. I've often got PI guernseys from Geelong's own auctions website which didn't have the pocket sewn in. They seem to have started having the GPS pockets on PIs from last year onwards though.

It's an SA thing. Freaks. It's like people who write their phone numbers to you in any format other than 04** *** *** and it takes you about a minute to decipher.
I dunno, the +61 format isnt hard to decipher. Its when people only give you 8 digits and expect you to know if its a landline or mobile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back