Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

21 grand finals though, and my teams last gf was in colour

You support the SANFL mate? No, then ahh shuddup
Meh, your club is still s**t.

I have a passing interest in South and Centrals, because I have family involved in those clubs. Also had an uncle playing for Port once upon a time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, your club is still s**t.

I have a passing interest in South and Centrals, because I have family involved in those clubs. Also had an uncle playing for Port once upon a time.

Meh, how many games of SANFL you been to, none; you're point dosnt matter

Meh, how many games of SANFL you been to, none; you're point dosnt matter
Dude, what's your problem? You attack someone for posting a jumper he bought and now your attacking BW for no reson? Get a life.

Also, how many home GWS matches have you attended? None, so your point doesn't matter either

Dude, what's your problem? You attack someone for posting a jumper he bought and now your attacking BW for no reson? Get a life.

Also, how many home GWS matches have you attended? None, so your point doesn't matter either
Omg I was making a comment about South, there a laughing stock, and where the second laughing stock, just trying to have some fun

It certainly didn't look that way. You straight up attacked him for supporting a club.

I said South what a joke of a team last premiership wasn't in colour, it's a comment and should be taken as a joke, if it wasn't I apologise, I was expecting something about glenelg, which happenedhappened

While where here I own a 2011 (I think) (very last day Micken was coach) Glenelg footy club jumper signed by the whole team & coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back