Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of recent additions. Normally just stick to Cats guernseys but have started branching out into other sports.

Andrew Bogut Game worn jersey from Round 1, Game 1 of the NBA Playoffs v the Pelicans.

View attachment 159295

Andrew Bogut Game worn jersey from Game 3 of the NBA Finals v the Cavs!

View attachment 159296

Pretty stoked to have picked up this one complete with the Finals patch above his name. A shame it was from a loss but it was the last game in which he was a starter during the Finals. Also love the way the White and Blue jerseys look when hanging side by side.
Holy s**t mate, did you really pay $2500 for that finals Jersey?? Kudos if you did, wish I could afford to buy one

Holy s**t mate, did you really pay $2500 for that finals Jersey?? Kudos if you did, wish I could afford to buy one

Yeah more than I would have liked to pay. Had a go at his Game 1 and passed on it at $2k. Assumed the Game 3 loss would go for a bit less than the Game 1 win but once it got above that it was either pay or miss out..

Thats what credit cards are for anyway lol

Here is my collection from what I have purchased in 2015 alone
image.jpg
From L to R
(??) Geelong Cats VFL player issue jacket (got it from a player I know for free)
(2013/14) Melbourne Victory Away shirt (retail)
(2015) Richmond training singlet (retail)
(2014) Richmond training shirt (retail)
(2015) Port Adelaide home jumper (retail)
(2015) Richmond clash jumper (retail)

Don't dis soccer or Melbourne Victory, I really dislike it when soccer is deemed as 'gay' or 'pussy' because it is not. It is a really good popular sport which is fun to watch and has it's hard hits. It is a completely different sport to AFL, you should give it a chance.
Come live (and go to school) in NSW. I dare you. Every sport other than AFL is popular, especially out west. Aussie Rules is considered "gay", hence giving the nickname of "gayFL".

Don't dis soccer or Melbourne Victory, I really dislike it when soccer is deemed as 'gay' or 'pussy' because it is not. It is a really good popular sport which is fun to watch and has it's hard hits. It is a completely different sport to AFL, you should give it a chance.
Don't feed the troll.

Come live (and go to school) in NSW. I dare you. Every sport other than AFL is popular, especially out west. Aussie Rules is considered "gay", hence giving the nickname of "gayFL".
The rugby and soccer kids at my primary school last year called the AFL GayFL and I live in Melbourne. By the end of the year I was the only kid who liked AFL apart from maybe 2 other kids.

The rugby and soccer kids at my primary school last year called the AFL GayFL and I live in Melbourne. By the end of the year I was the only kid who liked AFL apart from maybe 2 other kids.
Kids in my class spread a rumour around school (K-12. Over 1000 students plus teachers) that I was gay because I played Aussie Rules. Almost everyone in the school teased me for it (Im straight btw) and ridiculed me. Even the teacher.

Kids are cruel, and when it gets like that in any non-AFL state or community, its worse.

Jesus.

Stick to your guns, you'll be right long term

Kids in my class spread a rumour around school (K-12. Over 1000 students plus teachers) that I was gay because I played Aussie Rules. Almost everyone in the school teased me for it (Im straight btw) and ridiculed me. Even the teacher.

Kids are cruel, and when it gets like that in any non-AFL state or community, its worse.
Ouch, that's rough. I think the deal with my school was that they changed the school coach, he knew nothing about footy and they went to s**t and no one wanted to lose so everyone hated footy. Never got to that extent, though.
Jesus.

Stick to your guns, you'll be right long term
I'm not that good at footy but it's my favourite thing in the world. School had never been that boring tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my hands on North's last two training tops.
6dL5BXw.jpg
UaRBRMA.jpg

Oh go and get absolutely f***ed. I don't think I could be more jealous if I tried. Can I ask where you picked something like this up from?
I found it on gumtree. Turns out the seller works with a family member and we were able to make a deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back