Analysis What games does everyone have us pencilled in to win next season?

Remove this Banner Ad

In a more serious post I've had a look at the fixture and here is what I've got:

Round 1 could be problematic just because it's a Carlton game, and as much as I don't rate them - for some reason it's always a struggle when we vs them.

Rounds 2-4 I have penciled in as all easy (I hope) wins:
Bulldogs
Lions
Dees

Rounds 5-12 are going to be very tough however I think we can outclass the following teams:
Collingwood
West Coast

Rounds 14-17 have us beating
GWS
Carlton (again, possibly)
Saints

Rounds 19-22
Adelaide
Suns
Collingwood

Pencil in 12 wins, with high chances of beating the Cats in our only game against them, and two games against North could also be a chance.

For mine - I'm the king of wishful thinking and very one eyed - I'm certain we will WIN the one that counts in OCT - and the G will be coloured yellow and black, and our club song will be booming - (brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it).

I have penciled in every game Hampson plays in. If he isn't playing seniors, then we won't win a game :(

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

We should never go in expecting to win honestly...yes, media ect see "favourites" in matches, but we should never go into a game thinking "we've got this one easy" bad attitude in my opinion

I have us penciled in for the Hawthorn game. Only because it looks like the only game I'll get to see this year at the MCG. I'm trying to delude myself into thinking the night won't end in tears over a schooner.

I have us penciled in for the Hawthorn game. Only because it looks like the only game I'll get to see this year at the MCG. I'm trying to delude myself into thinking the night won't end in tears over a schooner.
Why end it over a schooner when you can end it over a pint?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back