What has you most excited about 2014?

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Can we reduce debt and not rely on our President to dig deep into his pockets ?
2. Can Garlick become a CEO with vision and initiative like Campbell Rose ?
3. Will our much hyped own VFL side be a good move and sound investment at $ 700.0K or will we realise we had the best deal ever with Williamstown
4. Can Hunter, Hrovat, Macrae and Stringer avoid second year blues ? They can become "special" players and will prove to be a great draft !!!
5. On the other hand the decision to keep Redpath, Jong and Greenwood as third year rookies will prove to be the dumbest decisions ever ........ we missed a golden opportunity to bring 3 new young players into the club at the most recent Rookie Draft.
6. I would be excited if we could reach 35,000 members.

Good post :thumbsu:
With the exception of Jong. Think you are seriously underating this kid. He is a fantastic athlete and as brave as they come. He deserves a little more time.
Not costing a lot with one rookie spot.

1. For me I like the first intra club practice games leading into the pre season comp and then the pre season games where we get our first feel for the team and see the news guys running around.

2. Then it's about going to see Footscray play at the Whitten Oval, I am really looking forward to getting to those games.

3. We have so many exciting kids coming through and I look forward to watching each of them play, either for Footscray or the Western Bulldogs.

My expectations for the team is that we will continue to develop a very good list.

I want to win every game and will believe we can even though I know we can't.

I believe we should be thinking of and aiming for the 8, but I do not expect it. I think it possible.

I expect us to be competitive in every game no reason why not, we'll win and lose some close ones and we'll upset a few teams. We'll win more than last year, and the first 3 games will tell the story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back