What Hawthorn Premiers Merchandise are you going to buy?

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the names of every player who has played in a premiership for Hawthorn tattooed on mine, wouldn't recommend it though. :p

Impressive. I couldn't even fit Dipierdomenico on mine... and I wouldn't trust a tattooist to spell it right either.

Last edited:

Nice. My grandpa thinks he has a 61 somewhere but he cannot find it. It is folded. He definitely has 71. If he finds the 61 I might be able to put a set together.
Awesome
My wife thinks I'm mad
My mates are jealous
If you find the original 61 it's a rare one, and quite expensive to buy

Got one of those limited edition gold foil Mark Knight posters on order.

I got the gold foil poster last year and had it framed. Now will have to get another and have the two framed together :). Love them.

These premierships are quickly making me run out if wall space!!

I think I am going to splash out on a Hodgey commemorative 250th game jumper and then get it professionally framed.

Will be a collector in years to come.

After all how many people have won a GF and a NSM in their 250th game?

Not to mention that the NS was no 2 and the Flag was B2B.

Yeah baby!!!!!!

That bloke can play a bit.

I think I am going to splash out on a Hodgey commemorative 250th game jumper and then get it professionally framed.

Will be a collector in years to come.

After all how many people have won a GF and a NSM in their 250th game?

Not to mention that the NS was no 2 and the Flag was B2B.

Yeah baby!!!!!!

That bloke can play a bit.
Wish they'd waited until after the game to make them so they could include premiership #3 and NS #2

Wish they'd waited until after the game to make them so they could include premiership #3 and NS #2

Apparently they will be up to date as of the end of season 2014. Will have all of Hodgeys achievements and milestones listed on the jumper.

Hence them being pre-ordered and unavailable until mid November as they have to be manufactured.

Apparently they will be up to date as of the end of season 2014. Will have all of Hodgeys achievements and milestones listed on the jumper.

Hence them being pre-ordered and unavailable until mid November as they have to be manufactured.
Oh that's awesome then. Didn't realise they were just pre orders atm. Might get one then!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premiership cap, that's a must for me. Certainly the DVD finals box set when it comes out. Not sure, haven't really thought about it just yet.

I just want to say that I am so pleased for our younger members who weren't around in the 1980s, some of them had to wait 10-15 years to witness a flag, but they are now starting to experience what we older members went through from 1983 to 1991.

It's great isn't it? :)

Back to Back T-Shirt, Mini Premiership Cup (the $50 one, have 2008 and 2013 as well), Mark Knight T-Shirt, and the Celebration team photo.

Plus i've already bought 5 Mark Knigh posters.

And I'll wait for the Premiership DVD pack (the one will all the finals and season highlights).

60720014-S3488-AFL-Trophy-Mockup_HAW_$501.jpg
201771_Premiers_2014_tee1.jpg
phpThumb.php
phpThumb.php
phpThumb.php

Last edited:
Definitely the DVD (still need to pick up last year's). I will get the framed poster and bumper sticker as well. My 2008 one on my car has faded, people think its a collingwood sticker :confused:

W
When framing Weg/Knight posters should you get them laminated to protect them.

If you want to protect them get a professional framer to do a proper job. I cannot remember the exact details, but they use Perspex for example instead of glass because it provides full UV protection to stop fading and things like that. It is called preservation framing or something.

I would guess that laminating will ruin the value of the poster in coming years.

If you want to protect them get a professional framer to do a proper job. I cannot remember the exact details, but they use Perspex for example instead of glass because it provides full UV protection to stop fading and things like that. It is called preservation framing or something.

I would guess that laminating will ruin the value of the poster in coming years.
Cheers I will look into to that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back