Beauty & Style What (hot)chicks do to get attention.

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I constantly keep running into women in compromising positions. Last night at the local shop, the girl across the road (years ago psychoanalyzed as a bored yummy mummy) was at the counter talking to the lady worker. I was there for a farmers union iced coffee or nothing so I wasn't interested (but i noticed) when I approached the counter she bent over and rummaged threw her bag (at her ankles). I could see the pie with sauce she had for lunch. When I went to leave she immediately left that position and turned around making direct eye contact.

This got me thinking , it happens quite regular and is quite embarrassing.

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not long ago i was doing this course and there was this broad about my age, slender with a bit of sagging fat in her breasts that a good bra hides.

The seats were all against the wall of the class room, now i with other guys were on the left side, she was on the right. We had those chairs like american high schools, little section for your book on one side, other wise open. She kept the chair against the wall, but sat sideways in it pointing to the teacher. At all times she kept her right leg crossed (She had tight jeans on and obviously was very active on the treadmill) Several guys commented on it at lunch time.

At the end of the 1 day course we had to do an assignment, when we were finished we were to hand it up to the teacher and write our names on the caucasian board.When I finnished, I found as I wrote on the board her directly behind me, I went to go my left and she moved that way, when I went the other direction, she moved again. I ended up face to face millimeters away, with her smiling and saying sorry.

There was the couple there from forrestrys, the sheila saw and said to her partner, "did you see what she just did". I got a lovely smile.

I once went into a shop and a girl looked at me. Does this mean I'm in?

Get real. If she smiled at you, then you're in.

Women and their wily ways…..

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Unfortunately for the OP, he thinks it's embarrassing, not a subtle sign that the lady possibly would like to play with little little graham.

Mate it is embarrassing and very awkward. Did you see the movie Rush and the parts that showed what women did in front of him to let him know he was 'in'?

I was in the supermarket at the end of summer and this babe was walking in at the same time with (who I presumed) mother. In the trolley was the babes (presumed again) two year old. Now the babe was about 6 foot and blonde, with a good set of puppies on her (bra did a good job). Dressed in short denim shorts and a cream cotton collarless shirt.

A few minutes later I entered the isle with all the cleaning products in, I was looking for homebrand dish-washing liquid and carpet deodorizer. This chick was a few meters down the isle with her trolley facing the end. Her mother was 10 meters or so further down with the kid, the chick is pushing the trolley slowly, right in front of me.

I noticed her legs were in real good shape, but the arse had a bit of fluid. Thought she was an athlete or some sort in between seasons, enjoyed a bit of grog over summer. Then holy phuq I kid you not, she sees me, grabs something from the shelve above her, then bends right over the trolley and places it in the very front of that trolley. She held that pose for about 15 excruciatingly long seconds. She was at a right angle, no she was at about 60 degrees.

Tight short denim shorts. 6 foot tall, fit.

AtomicBlonde

Cancelled
Sep 23, 2010
Sugar Town
AFL Club
Essendon
little graham, out shopping (ice coffee, shake'n'vac and washing detergent not pictured):

Check-Out-a-Girl-Without-Her-Noticing-Step-4.jpg

Back