Beauty & Style What (hot)chicks do to get attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I don't understand this thread at all but I was recently in the mosh at a music festival and a young chick out of the blue decided to get her tonsils mixed up with mine. Safe to say she got my attention.

Not a subtle brag in the slightest.

I know how you feel, bro.

326e680087733b8cf97c95e9615073a28c2af3a42b133150733f7bb7f22c72b8.jpg

Nothing stupid like that. In certain situations a chat up just seems awkward and forced, that's all.

I constantly keep running into women in compromising positions. Last night at the local shop, the girl across the road (years ago psychoanalyzed as a bored yummy mummy) was at the counter talking to the lady worker. I was there for a farmers union iced coffee or nothing so I wasn't interested (but i noticed) when I approached the counter she bent over and rummaged threw her bag (at her ankles). I could see the pie with sauce she had for lunch. When I went to leave she immediately left that position and turned around making direct eye contact.

This got me thinking , it happens quite regular and is quite embarrassing.

Belongs in the AFS thread (if t hasn't already been said)! :)

This new one was at the railway station across from a very large shopping center. I had just been to gym, had my water and protein with me in recovery mode. I happened to be watching some of the natural world and how it goes about mingling in our world. My attention was drawn to a lady in her mid to late 20's, black trousers and chequered white shirt. Obviously worked somewhere in the shopping center. She was staring intently down my way, almost staring threw me from the distance of about 35 yards. She had long dark brown hair, about 5 foot 7, and fit/tight athletic body. Maybe a dancer?

Anyway, she starts casually strolling down my way in that kinda attention seeking inquisitive way hot chicks do, then stopping and propping, spinning around. she did this about every seven yards.I checked that arse out every time she did. She got closer and closer until she propped right in front of me. Then she started to walk back up the platform from where she came from, but only a few meters. She stopped with her arse pointing straight at me, then spun round real quick, looking straight at me. All the while twiddling her phone and sometimes even her hair. She turned and faced the platform, the train turned up about a minute later. When she got on, she went to the left and largest part of the carriage that wasn't very full, wasn't any weirdo's either, actually lots of middle aged people. I went to the right, the corner of the carriage because I had to purchase a ticket with keycard.

When I went to use the machine, I noticed that the area was quite crowded, maybe 1 or two seats in the end of the carriage free. Its the area they put prams. I found myself having to stand back and wait for this very chick to pass me. She'd changed her mind and was seeking a seat in the corner and had to squeeze by/under me as I was trying to operate the machine. We got within millimeters of each other.

I found her a tad more classy than the bend over jobs or the ones when you're crouched down looking at something on the bottom shelve and they come right beside you and reach for something on the top shelf. So I asked her for number and ended up screwing her silly that night in my dreams.

This new one was at the railway station across from a very large shopping center. I had just been to gym, had my water and protein with me in recovery mode. I happened to be watching some of the natural world and how it goes about mingling in our world. My attention was drawn to a lady in her mid to late 20's, black trousers and chequered white shirt. Obviously worked somewhere in the shopping center. She was staring intently down my way, almost staring threw me from the distance of about 35 yards. She had long dark brown hair, about 5 foot 7, and fit/tight athletic body. Maybe a dancer?

Anyway, she starts casually strolling down my way in that kinda attention seeking inquisitive way hot chicks do, then stopping and propping, spinning around. she did this about every seven yards.I checked that arse out every time she did. She got closer and closer until she propped right in front of me. Then she started to walk back up the platform from where she came from, but only a few meters. She stopped with her arse pointing straight at me, then spun round real quick, looking straight at me. All the while twiddling her phone and sometimes even her hair. She turned and faced the platform, the train turned up about a minute later. When she got on, she went to the left and largest part of the carriage that wasn't very full, wasn't any weirdo's either, actually lots of middle aged people. I went to the right, the corner of the carriage because I had to purchase a ticket with keycard.

When I went to use the machine, I noticed that the area was quite crowded, maybe 1 or two seats in the end of the carriage free. Its the area they put prams. I found myself having to stand back and wait for this very chick to pass me. She'd changed her mind and was seeking a seat in the corner and had to squeeze by/under me as I was trying to operate the machine. We got within millimeters of each other.

I found her a tad more classy than the bend over jobs or the ones when you're crouched down looking at something on the bottom shelve and they come right beside you and reach for something on the top shelf. So I asked her for number and ended up screwing her silly that night in my dreams.

sup Elliot

I think you over think things man
I am conscious of that possibility, i consider it all the time. I prefer to think I'm just very observant and smart. I also think its best I stay poor, because if i was rich, can you imagine the extent they'd go to?

Last edited:
Finally someone picks this up.

To an extent this is, I'll give you that but it also has another purpose . I'm endeavoring to show and also hope to have others share experiences that demonstrate that both genders are so more alike than they'd care to realize. We behave the same way, just with different tactics.

Gee LG, you must be really hot and sexy if all these women keep trying to get your attention.
Or they could be desperate? No, that couldn't be true. Women don't do those things for those reasons, only men do.
:D

Maybe you could share real stories about what guys do to get your attention? I'm sure you have some doozies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there was like this weird guy today and he was like totally being a creep and staring at me from like 35 yards away when I saw him. So anyway I like wanted to walk to the end of the platform because as you all know that is where the train has the least passengers but I kid you not this creep would not stop staring at me. So I like thought to myself nobody can be that much of a disgusting creep particularly at a train station so I continued to make my way down the platform but this guy was sooooo creepy. Every seven yards or so I would turn around as I thought this is like too dangerous what if he does something to me but then I was like whatever what is the worst thing that could happen on a train platform so I continued on but kept on stopping as I was so so so scared. Anyways I was like totally freaking out at this stage so I was twiddling around on my phone and getting ready to call Fabio (he’s my boyfriend by the way) and tell him about this disgusting creep who would not stop staring at me.

I could not like handle it and Fabio was not picking up his phone so I decided the safe thing to do was make my way back down the platform but then I saw a train was about to arrive so I went right near him and gave him the evillest death stare to let him know that he was a creep and I was not interested but he sat there and had this smirk on his face like I had just done something sexually suggestive to him. When the train came, I quickly jumped on and sat on the left as I thought this creep is probably like totally socially awkward and would only keep staring at me from a distance. I was like really happy as he had to go down the right of the carriage but then I remembered he had a protein bar and water before so he was probably one of these creepy gym junkie guys who would come and sit right next to me when he got his ticket because he thinks he is god’s gift to women. You know the type girls. So anyway being a smart girl and all that I thought I would get back up just as he got his ticket and by walking towards him and him walking towards me everyone would see he was a total stalker if he turned around and started going the same direction as me. Anyway this freak was too stupid to operate the machine and took longer than expected so I decided to walk past him anyway, get within millimetres and let rip a massive silent but violent fart.

Today I went hiking in the hills. A mate picked me up and while at servo getting fuel and the opposite of nothing (FUIC) there was an interstated plated car getting fuel.

A blonde girl , mid 20's in tight black jeans, red sweater and brown leather coat with grey scarf and all on her own. Dressed rather classy. When i went into the shop and right to the fridge (counter was on the left) she came in behind, stood up at the end of the counter where there was bread and cakes. When i came back that way with my drink. This lady, who was in very good nick, stood up on her tip toes, right in front of me side on, and leaned over looking at the cakes at the back of the stack on the counter. She could of just picked one up to have a closer look. But she chose the option that would allow me to see all the bumps that were in the right places, and were all the right shapes, protrude in a very persuasive manner, which would require me to actually look away to avoid seeing from very close distance, too close of a distance ,as I approached (which i did look away) and had to walk past her to be served

This one, as i type, still gives me that itch thinking about it, where you close your legs.

Bring on the Mick Taylor jokes.:rolleyes:

Today I went hiking in the hills. A mate picked me up and while at servo getting fuel and the opposite of nothing (FUIC) there was an interstated plated car getting fuel.

A blonde girl , mid 20's in tight black jeans, red sweater and brown leather coat with grey scarf and all on her own. Dressed rather classy. When i went into the shop and right to the fridge (counter was on the left) she came in behind, stood up at the end of the counter where there was bread and cakes. When i came back that way with my drink. This lady, who was in very good nick, stood up on her tip toes, right in front of me side on, and leaned over looking at the cakes at the back of the stack on the counter. She could of just picked one up to have a closer look. But she chose the option that would allow me to see all the bumps that were in the right places, and were all the right shapes, protrude in a very persuasive manner, which would require me to actually look away to avoid seeing from very close distance, too close of a distance ,as I approached (which i did look away) and had to walk past her to be served

This one, as i type, still gives me that itch thinking about it, where you close your legs.

Bring on the Mick Taylor jokes.:rolleyes:

Have you contemplated the likelihood that hot chicks aren't trying to get your attention but that you're a pervert?

Have you contemplated the likelihood that hot chicks aren't trying to get your attention but that you're a pervert?
When they're hot, is it perving or is it admiring? Considering 90% of hot people wear revealing clothing deliberately.

I don't get how you could be this certain! Surely there are others who are intensely cynical and have such volatile self-confidence around girls that anything less than actually having sex is a bad sign. "Is she just saying she likes me to be polite?"

When they're hot, is it perving or is it admiring? Considering 90% of hot people wear revealing clothing deliberately.
Wa-wa-wa-whee-wo! Jeeeees. Might as well say cat calling is just paying a compliment. Bloody hell.

I don't get how you could be this certain! Surely there are others who are intensely cynical and have such volatile self-confidence around girls that anything less than actually having sex is a bad sign. "Is she just saying she likes me to be polite?"
Wa-wa-wa-whee-wo! Jeeeees. Might as well say cat calling is just paying a compliment. Bloody hell.

Amazing thread.

Please tell me more stories about how you leer at women and convince yourself that they are attracted to you.

You guys raise some valid points.

Little Graham you honestly sound like a sex offender with your misguided interpretation on the actions of hot women.

"She was wearing tight pants and stood on tippy toes when i was within the vicinity, clearly she wanted it"

Little Graham, may i suggest that you err on the side of "i'm deluded" rather than take these "advances" seriously.

Last edited:
Little Graham, may i suggest that you err on the side of "i'm deluded" rather than take these "advances" seriously.

So your one of these hot women who can't help but to tease men, aren't you? and your only upset because it doesn't work on me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back