Beauty & Style What (hot)chicks do to get attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

little graham I have a report.

Was at the supermarket and was checking out this young hottie. Nice face and good behind in tight pants. She noticed me.

Was looking around the bakery section when she decides to go for the milk. Which one does she want? The one right at the top that she can barely reach of course. The pose that she struck while grabbing this high shelf prize while sticking out her rear end made me think of this thread.

It happens :p

Mate it is embarrassing and very awkward. Did you see the movie Rush and the parts that showed what women did in front of him to let him know he was 'in'?

I was in the supermarket at the end of summer and this babe was walking in at the same time with (who I presumed) mother. In the trolley was the babes (presumed again) two year old. Now the babe was about 6 foot and blonde, with a good set of puppies on her (bra did a good job). Dressed in short denim shorts and a cream cotton collarless shirt.

A few minutes later I entered the isle with all the cleaning products in, I was looking for homebrand dish-washing liquid and carpet deodorizer. This chick was a few meters down the isle with her trolley facing the end. Her mother was 10 meters or so further down with the kid, the chick is pushing the trolley slowly, right in front of me.

I noticed her legs were in real good shape, but the arse had a bit of fluid. Thought she was an athlete or some sort in between seasons, enjoyed a bit of grog over summer. Then holy phuq I kid you not, she sees me, grabs something from the shelve above her, then bends right over the trolley and places it in the very front of that trolley. She held that pose for about 15 excruciatingly long seconds. She was at a right angle, no she was at about 60 degrees.

Tight short denim shorts. 6 foot tall, fit.
How is that excruciating?

This story is bit different.

Walked into Harvey Normans this week looking for a car charger. About 10 meters ahead of me coming down the washing machine isle was this slender former blonde lady. She was about 55 or 60, hair short and greying. Dressed in tight pale blue jeans a grey shirt and matching crocodile leather handbag, sunglasses in the hair. About 20 years ago she would of been a hot cougar. Still would look pretty good naked in candle light, if you were wearing sunnies.

This one looked and kept looking as we headed towards eachother, then that look up and down thing where they tell you they want to doooo you without a single word needed to be spoken. The look that makes you feel good, even if nothing transpires.

But then things got complicated, she had a boyfriend, he was with her, directly behind her, because the aisle was slender they couldn't walk side by side. Then it got really awkward when he said "g'day mate" and I realized he is a good mate. I just said hey and just kept going. She was immediately into him "whose that, who is it, tell me". I kept going and going and going. Received a message shortly after inviting me around and nothing else.

Enough to turn a man gay, no, won't do that as he's bi! He and she won't be able to help themselves. I could get raped, if the aggressiveness of her look is anything to go by.

Walked into Harvey Normans this week looking for a car charger. About 10 meters ahead of me coming down the washing machine isle was this slender former blonde lady. She was about 55 or 60, hair short and greying. Dressed in tight pale blue jeans a grey shirt and matching crocodile leather handbag, sunglasses in the hair. About 20 years ago she would of been a hot cougar. Still would look pretty good naked in candle light, if you were wearing sunnies.

This one looked and kept looking as we headed towards eachother, then that look up and down thing where they tell you they want to doooo you without a single word needed to be spoken. The look that makes you feel good, even if nothing transpires.

But then things got complicated, she had a boyfriend, he was with her, directly behind her, because the aisle was slender they couldn't walk side by side. Then it got really awkward when he said "g'day mate" and I realized he is a good mate. I just said hey and just kept going. She was immediately into him "whose that, who is it, tell me". I kept going and going and going. Received a message shortly after inviting me around and nothing else.

Enough to turn a man gay, no, won't do that as he's bi! He and she won't be able to help themselves. I could get raped, if the aggressiveness of her look is anything to go by.

So are you on the way?

1 (I had a girl tell me she loved me) and was 2 (happy) to have 3 (casual no-strings-attached) sex with me.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, littlegraham! :p
Impossibly incongruent set of stipulations.

A female telemarketer called me up yesterday evening. A random girl, just calls me up out of nowhere and wants to talk. Even knew my name and everything!

WantstheD???
Just about spat out my food. Gold. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few months ago I was in Harvey Norman with my boyfriend. We were looking for a new steam mop, because our old mop broke.

I was walking up and aisle, and this filthy perv was coming the other way. His eyes were all over me. He seemed to be drooling and he had one hand down his pants as he looked me up and down. His gaze locked on my chest. I felt disgusting, and cheap. I was glad my bf was behind me, but was shocked when he said "hi" to this creep.

After we passed each other I was asking my bf "who is that, why do you have such creepy friends". When the guy was far enough away, my bf said, "look, he's not a mate, he works at a sheltered workshop that does housecleaning and odd jobs".

I told my bf to get him to come and sand the deck, but not when I'm at home, pls! I felt a bit sorry for him tbh, but boy was he creepy. He hasn't gotten back about the deck as yet.

This one, about 22, really fit, wearing her work uniform really tight. She bulged well in all the right places. She knew I checked her out, you would be gay if you didn't. Anyone into fitness and nutrition would check this one out. There was no obsession, no fake tan, just good genes. She played a bit to it as well. Her work was a large open plan shop. The structure the counter is on, is raised about 2 foot. When you go to get served, you're basically at groin level with the attendant.

She was the only one on duty, no one else in the shop. When she "served" me, she stood right up against the counter and leaned over a tad. When I looked up at her face, I had to look past one very well endowed rack in a tight shirt (pity it was buttoned up) behind that rack was phuq me eyes. Eyes that said "I know I'm hot, I'm also horny".

That blur their eyes have when they aim their hormones at you :drunk: , with that rack within a foot an a half of me. It was a very hard moment. One would classed as being a bit stiff if they were judged for succumbing to such pressure.

The counter was half a meter wide at most. Could of covered that ground easily.

This one, about 22, really fit, wearing her work uniform really tight. She bulged well in all the right places. She knew I checked her out, you would be gay if you didn't. Anyone into fitness and nutrition would check this one out. There was no obsession, no fake tan, just good genes. She played a bit to it as well. Her work was a large open plan shop. The structure the counter is on, is raised about 2 foot. When you go to get served, you're basically at groin level with the attendant.

She was the only one on duty, no one else in the shop. When she "served" me, she stood right up against the counter and leaned over a tad. When I looked up at her face, I had to look past one very well endowed rack in a tight shirt (pity it was buttoned up) behind that rack was phuq me eyes. Eyes that said "I know I'm hot, I'm also horny".

That blur their eyes have when they aim their hormones at you :drunk: , with that rack within a foot an a half of me. It was a very hard moment. One would classed as being a bit stiff if they were judged for succumbing to such pressure.

THA1Z.png

Are you a virgin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back