Competition "What if" Wednesday's: Week 3 - Melbourne Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's my entry, the logo is a recolouring of the Loyola Marymont Uni logo (with the addition of a Melbourne below it).
333x4yp.jpg

And how can I enter the "North FitzKilda Pies" What If Wednesday comp?

That's what it's supposed to be, to highlight the heritage of the two clubs (Melbourne and Fitzroy/Brisbane).

While I like the idea, I can't see it working all that well. Lotta people would be asking why they are different colours, reducing the meaning and therefore the purpose of it in the first place.

Looks great man.

But why should everyone's designs look the same? There's potential for heaps of different designs
Just cos with a merger like this, the designs are going to pretty much be some variant of blue, red and yellow, with either a yoke or a V. Not that there's anything wrong with similar designs. Makes you think hard about how to be unique.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just cos with a merger like this, the designs are going to pretty much be some variant of blue, red and yellow, with either a yoke or a V. Not that there's anything wrong with similar designs. Makes you think hard about how to be unique.
I guess I do it to much at uni. Haha. I'm always trying to write my essays from a new point of view or different to everyone else's. It makes the research more interesting.

I agree with the colours, there's little way to get around those. But with the designs, it's relatively easy to be different. Just have a look at footyjumpers. My entry is based in Fitzroy's chevron side panel jumper. I'm sure others could find something to do with either teams early style uniforms

I have another idea - can you give me until the end of tomorrow to get it up?

I'll be so mad if someone steals this one before then..
I'm back in Melbourne tomorrow morning but I'll leave it till your entry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back