What is slower the VAFA or AFL website??

What is a slower website? AFL or VAFA?

• VAFA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight's problem is affecting all football results that use Fox Sports Pulse, not just VAFA.

I have just checked scores in the SFL, EFL and a few country leagues without any trouble. While Sporting Pulse problems might be contributing it seems that other leagues and websites have been able to get around it. Not so the VAFA.

Well here we again it seems. After Lenny’s spirited defence can he offer any explanation as to why a month later 95% of today’s results do not appear?

Time to get a refund from this mob and start again.
AL does not care. Last day was yesterday....

Its an 'up yours and goodbye' present from Lenny. Whilst we are at it, no videos up on VAFATV either, it's only round 10.........

I hope they have a backup of the website, looks like they've lost the lost!

The site you see is the wizard for the first time you setup a wordpress install. The vafa website is a wordpress website. Hopefully they've just screwed up some backend links rather than have overwritten the vafa content with a fresh install!

Not good...

Okay, everyone is kicking the admin for the performance of the website this season, and in most cases rightly so, but thought I'd give a shout-out for whoever is responsible for putting copies of previous seasons the Amateur Footballer on the website. Love reading back on previous seasons and seeing how some clubs and seasons panned out. Just waiting for more to be uploaded, to look at the history especially from the 80s and 90s . Cheers.

Okay, everyone is kicking the admin for the performance of the website this season, and in most cases rightly so, but thought I'd give a shout-out for whoever is responsible for putting copies of previous seasons the Amateur Footballer on the website. Love reading back on previous seasons and seeing how some clubs and seasons panned out. Just waiting for more to be uploaded, to look at the history especially from the 80s and 90s . Cheers.
Every copy of the Amateur Footballer still in existence is libraried at the headquarters. Thanks to the printer who has the copy in digital form for the current batch.
Once upon a time the archives were available to anyone interested. Take a journey to Elsternwick. It's worth it. :)

Every copy of the Amateur Footballer still in existence is libraried at the headquarters. Thanks to the printer who has the copy in digital form for the current batch.
Once upon a time the archives were available to anyone interested. Take a journey to Elsternwick. It's worth it. :)
The other thing that is interesting to read from old Amateur Footballer records, is the results from the tribunal/investigations, especially during the 1970s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back