What is the go here?

Remove this Banner Ad

It never was the record breaking game, MagpieBat and I have been going on about this for a while on here, with very little notice it seems.

Jock was sick in bed at home when we won the 1930 grand final, he did not coach that game.

Bob Rush was even given the premiership winning medal as coach of the team.

Yet now the AFL are going to strip Rush, a great in Collingwood history, of maybe his greatest moment.

Just say both premiership co-coaches and leave it at that.

Jock probably already structured the team up and they were playing off of his instructions and Rush inspired us on game day.

Rather than make this an issue i'd rather no one gets underappreciated in this and they take the easy way out in honouring them both for the 1930 premiership coach.

It never was the record breaking game, MagpieBat and I have been going on about this for a while on here, with very little notice it seems.

Jock was sick in bed at home when we won the 1930 grand final, he did not coach that game.

Bob Rush was even given the premiership winning medal as coach of the team.

Yet now the AFL are going to strip Rush, a great in Collingwood history, of maybe his greatest moment.

Well, it was you who brought it to my attention before I tried to help bring it to everyone else's here, but thank you for the citation.

Hasn't been a good few years for the legacy of Bob Rush. First the Yarra Council tears down the grandstand at Victoria Park named after him, now this outrage as well. And all just to ensure the AFL gets their bumper crowd and week-long media hype coverage of Mick's special little game...

Absolute joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back