What ladder position did you expect during year?

Remove this Banner Ad

bigton08

Premiership Player
Sep 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I expected we would either be 1 or 2 and it's never happened:( have felt disapointed that throughout the year we weren't in that top 2..
What position did you think we'd be in I never thought 3rd or fourth I thought somehow WC or freo would falter but they never did yes there's 5 rounds left but nah I think top 2 is not going to happen:( I think back to the scum game and you think if only we'd beaten them that day... It could be ALOT different

I too expected West Coast to falter (and who knows maybe they will at the worst possible time) but credit to them for being where they are now.

Was always pretty confident that we'd finish at least in the 4. Last few weeks top 2 seemed probable/likely but it's now dropped to just possible/unlikely.

Not particularly bothered though. If we're hungry enough then we will win a QF anywhere and then the rest is the same from there.

YES ,and im serious !!

That would be a freakin miracle if it happened.

I always thought we would be top 4 again this year.
And that's really all you need to be a show at saluting as Clarko would say.

I don't expect the Suns will stay competitive in the second half, but it does show the difficulty the Eagles will have against better sides like the Crows and the Dogs

We will still be under the pump to get 2nd as Geelong isn't a gimme, Port will set themselves and come to play, and we'll need to be at our best to beat the Eagles in the first place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still think we'll finish 2nd, knock off West coast next week and then Freo will do the same.
Still think we'll win the premiership to. Who would you back, a team coached by Ross Lyon and a team that missed finals last year, or a team that has won back to back premierships?

Where we are is no surprise. A little better or a little worse would have been expected too.

Didnt expect the WA teams holding on to positions one and two. It was always going to take two teams to beat us and thats how it looks

After the 4-4 start I think we're about where I thought we'd be. Anything higher would be a bonus. The seasons still not over so anything can still happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back