Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

When Kenny leads us to a premiership we'll all be celebrating Sheedy's 1000th game.

We've covered it before, but had we won that game I don't even want to begin to fathom where we'd be as a club right now.

We've covered it before, but had we won that game I don't even want to begin to fathom where we'd be as a club right now.

Probably the same place. Primus wouldn't have lasted any longer than the end of the 2012 season, the writing was on the wall well before that game. He was always going to be sacked by the end of that season.

Probably the same place. Primus wouldn't have lasted any longer than the end of the 2012 season, the writing was on the wall well before that game. He was always going to be sacked by the end of that season.

All the buzz was we were about to pull the trigger on the third year option with the general consensus being we'd improved (lol) and Primus just needed a vastly beefed up department around him.

That loss to GWS blew the whistle on just how shambolic everything had become and not only ushered in the Hinkley era but inspired Koch to get involved, etc.

All the buzz was we were about to pull the trigger on the third year option with the general consensus being we'd improved (lol) and Primus just needed a vastly beefed up department around him.

That loss to GWS blew the whistle on just how shambolic everything had become and not only ushered in the Hinkley era but inspired Koch to get involved, etc.

well I was conveniently living overseas that season and maybe me talking to my mates over facebook at time gave me the impression he was about to be sacked. It was probably just more my mates were hoping he would get the sack, which made me think at the time it was going happen. Lucky he did, can't help but feel sorry for Primus though he was a club champion, just a s**t coach! So basically, you might be right carry on.

I don't believe any of the "third year option" stuff. That game hastened his exit for sure but he was gone at years end regardless I reckon. KT is an incredible strategic planner and there's no way he was going to NOT allow that first domino to fall one way or another. First chance he had to pull the trigger.......BANG!

I don't believe any of the "third year option" stuff. That game hastened his exit for sure but he was gone at years end regardless I reckon. KT is an incredible strategic planner and there's no way he was going to NOT allow that first domino to fall one way or another. First chance he had to pull the trigger.......BANG!

I dunno, we're incredibly lucky Hinkley changed his mind (KT's Roys link coming up donalds), especially after Leon Cameron left us holding our dicks.

I reckon the club review was either complete nearly complete by that stage anyway, and from the info I got second hand at the time it pretty much said we had a reasonable list, some good people in good positions but being asked to do too much (Rhodey as an example), but that Primus was very much out of his depth, coaching from gut etc, making poor decisions and chopping and changing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to but some memorabilia? ;)

You do not want to sell me Sheedys 1000th game memorabilia.

"iiiiii don't want to sell you Sheedys 1000th game memorabilia."

You will go home and re-think your life.

I will go home and re-think my life.

Sleazebaggano.jpg

mS2yNE48VamZ6PsNJWmI5_g.jpg

You bastard, I went to buy this off Gumtree last week but you pipped me at the post!!

You got an absolute steal.
Yeah was going to pick it up the next day then thought I cant risk it haha..so ended up going straight up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back