Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a couple of pewter mugs along with a premiership cup replica.

I'm desperately on the hunt for some 2004 signed memorabilia though, around $300-$400 max if anyone can help me out

I've got a couple of pewter mugs along with a premiership cup replica.

I'm desperately on the hunt for some 2004 signed memorabilia though, around $300-$400 max if anyone can help me out

Have you got the obligatory limited edition MCG/GF panorama signed by Choc'n'Treds?

I picked that up for an embarrassingly low amount from the memorabilia store in the Lizbefmal 4 or 5 years back.

I'd pay hundreds for that.
Massively sentimental to me my friend. They say everything has it's price but I have no intention of selling.
I think I would loan it to the club museum though.
Edit: I do wonder how many of these would be in existence and whether anyone anywhere has an official Port document with the autographs of Fos, Big Bob, Jack and Russell all signed on the one official occasion.
Somewhat rare methinks.

Last edited:
Massively sentimental to me my friend. They say everything has it's price but I have no intention of selling.
I think I would loan it to the club museum though.
Edit: I do wonder how many of these would be in existence and whether anyone anywhere has an official Port document with the autographs of Fos, Big Bob, Jack and Russell all signed on the one official occasion.
Somewhat rare methinks.

I'd like to see Heston Blumenthal try to re-create that historic menu.

I have a couple of grands worth of guernseys piled up in the junk cupboard. You'd think Id stop looking for more....but I cant!
I thought I had a few, I've got a bit over $1000 worth, most bought since 2013. I still keep my 1999 Brendon Lade no 20 because it's got long sleeves and is good for cold nights.

decided to take pix of the FUBU shirt spoken about in the Mega Store thread and a few other pieces from back in the day. i actually had a flashback wearing that tiny old away jumper at those clinics held at PAC.

EIGJ0qK.jpg

xCdUhyc.jpg

Would anyone be interested in my 2013 Chad Wingard Home Player Issue?

Would rather see it end up in the hands of one of you brethren before chucking it up on eBay where some bumwipe from the Seychelles will probably use it as a bumwipe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was given a Match Day Sherrin 'signed' by the 2015 PAFC squad for my birthday.
Is the club the best place to go to get it authenticated as real? As I haven't chased signatures for a long time now, there are only a cpl that I recognise on the footy, wouldn't have a clue on most of the rest except some have their playing number with their sig which makes it easier.

Would rather see it end up in the hands of one of you brethren before chucking it up on eBay where some bumwipe from the Seychelles will probably use it as a bumwipe.
G'day . Is It match worn mate ? Cheers

I would also like to know how much, mostly for the lulz.

can anybody plz keep an eye out, im looking for a match worn or player issue guernsey of some description.
a mates getting married / moving into his first house so was looking at killing two birds with one stone and getting something framed for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back