Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Paid $270. Expected it to go for more.

We have the worst rank'n'file fans in the league when it comes to merch. They'll pay $100 for a bootleg Brett Ebert #33 teacosy on Gumtree via the Reynella Markets but a matchworn guernsey has a marketcap of less than 3 times a dime-a-dozen Rowe & Jarman replica

We have the worst rank'n'file fans in the league when it comes to merch. They'll pay $100 for a bootleg Brett Ebert #33 teacosy on Gumtree via the Reynella Markets but a matchworn guernsey has a marketcap of less than 3 times a dime-a-dozen Rowe & Jarman replica
Yeah have to agree . Some people prob see a match worn as second hand so why buy it lol

I have a hand made quilt that was made by Aussie Hero Quilts, sent to me, in Afghanistan, by a lovely lady in the Barossa. She knew I was a port adelaide supporter, so went down to the club to get some merch to sew on to it. The club would not take her money, and gave her a flag as a donation, they also got Russel Ebert to sign it! I am too scared to sleep in it!!! An absolute one of a kind, and shows the real character of our great club.... especially considering, the lady that made my quilt, mentioned she has gone down the road to the 'other club', who have made her pay RRP for everything she has used for Crows supporters quilts.. Speaks volumes really!

Yeah have to agree . Some people prob see a match worn as second hand so why buy it lol
Technically it's at least third hand! Can't understand how a run of the mill retail version would go for more than an actual match worn piece of PAFC history but hey thats just me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically it's at least third hand! Can't understand how a run of the mill retail version would go for more than an actual match worn piece of PAFC history but hey hats just me.

A player issue of a popular player recently sold for less than a Megastore replica retail guernsey via private sale.

I'm never buying premium Port merch again. Literally no ROI whatsoever.

A player issue of a popular player recently sold for less than a Megastore replica retail guernsey via private sale.

I'm never buying premium Port merch again. Literally no ROI whatsoever.
That wasn't the Chad Cornes PI that I picked up earlier in the year? Couldn't believe the price for that one.

damn it u beat me out! i only went to $250 as i already have the same one put Poulton.
Great get mate!
I put an early bid in and left it for over a week. Didn't actually think I'd get it for the price I did, was pretty happy I did though!

These people would turn down the cricket ball from the infamous Trevor Chappell underarm incident because it was 50 overs old and had lost its shine.

"Nah, gimme that brand new schmick lookin' Kookaburra instead".

Has to be Pink though! Those red ones are last years model

I've still got a white ball that Brett Lee had just bowled to Mark Waugh in the SCG nets. I was standing right behind the stumps and it went under the back netting without anyone noticing. *YOINK!*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back