What Round Will Bucks Get Sacked

What Round Will Bucks Get Sacked

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 9. North v Pies. We'll flog them by 100+ points. He might not immediately get the axe, but that will be the game that seals it. Bye bye, Bucks.
I can't remember the last time we buried a team,I think we will/can this year. Rounds 13, 14, 15 will be the nails in the coffin. 3 10 goal losses in a row:)

Round 9. North v Pies. We'll flog them by 100+ points. He might not immediately get the axe, but that will be the game that seals it. Bye bye, Bucks.

And that will be the game Brad says we didn't care about the margin in the end, we used it as an opportunity to try out a few things for next week.

Seems a bit floggish to dedicate a thread to this, but I suppose Bucks has been a dick to us in the past.

Agree. Can't stand Buckley and was one the few who didn't champion his causes on this very board 6 years ago.

However these kinds of threads have a nasty habit of rearing up and biting the same supporters on the arse.

Like a few have said let's just worry about our own backyard. Collingwood pantsed us last year fwiw.

Showing some typical North Melbourne class right here.

At least we don't have a bloody sook for a coach. Every time you lot lose, Brad Scott is blaming either; the umpires, the rain, or the wind.

At least Bucks can take a loss on the chin most of the time.

At least we don't have a bloody sook for a coach. Every time you lot lose, Brad Scott is blaming either; the umpires, the rain, or the wind.

I think he's taken more on the chin than losses.

As for being a sook - I suppose you can't exactly blame Brad for that. Learnt from the Head Sooky La La, Mick Malthouse as an assistant at Collingwood.

My hope is Buckley breaks McHale's record as Collingwood's longest serving coach, but instead of winning premierships he wins wooden Spoons. A couple of decades of Collingwood in doldrums is really what the AFL needs.

Only Buckley has the talent to turn Collingwood into the new Melbourne, Richmond or Western Bulldogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was a light hearted thread, posted well before today's unfortunate announcement.

Since when as a football supporter should I be considering the feelings of supporters of other clubs. One of the best things about supporting this game is the banter I get to have with supporters of other clubs, you give plenty and you cop plenty, but it never turns violent or ugly. Unlike the EPL for example.
This topic has been floated in the media for years now and is a valid point of discussion. It is my opinion, based on the talk from Collingwood themselves that anything short of finals this year would be seen as a fail and bring a great deal of pressure down on the coach. And allow me to reiterate, it is done in a light hearted manner.

To be honest, I find this topic pretty distasteful as well. I like to think we're a bit better than this kind of schadenfreude as a board and a supporter group.
Have you read the sympathy thread.

Quite frankly I'm a bit disappointed in some BF board posters and some in this supporter group, that would not engage in some good old footy banter. Perhaps this is a Gen Y thing, coupled with political correctness gone mad. (Do I need to put a smiley face here to show that this is a part tongue in cheek rant?)

This is football not netball, and you will have to pry this keyboard from my cold dead hands before I will stop taking the opportunity to get stuck into the opposition, and in particular there supporters.

Let me get this right, your having a sook and calling our coach a sook at the same time?

There are plenty of supporters from all clubs across this great land who have class, clearly your not one of them. Thanks for stopping by.

Yeah i dont care to talk about anything to do with Buckley anymore except to say after losing to us by 100 points this year Nathan Buckley will be K/O'd by Brad Scott knocking a few teeth out for not shaking Brad's hand after the game....... Close thread.

This was a light hearted thread, posted well before today's unfortunate announcement.

Since when as a football supporter should I be considering the feelings of supporters of other clubs. One of the best things about supporting this game is the banter I get to have with supporters of other clubs, you give plenty and you cop plenty, but it never turns violent or ugly. Unlike the EPL for example.
This topic has been floated in the media for years now and is a valid point of discussion. It is my opinion, based on the talk from Collingwood themselves that anything short of finals this year would be seen as a fail and bring a great deal of pressure down on the coach. And allow me to reiterate, it is done in a light hearted manner.

Have you read the sympathy thread.

Quite frankly I'm a bit disappointed in some BF board posters and some in this supporter group, that would not engage in some good old footy banter. Perhaps this is a Gen Y thing, coupled with political correctness gone mad. (Do I need to put a smiley face here to show that this is a part tongue in cheek rant?)

This is football not netball, and you will have to pry this keyboard from my cold dead hands before I will stop taking the opportunity to get stuck into the opposition, and in particular there supporters.
Tell me about it man, my thread on the Collingwood board got shut down in 60 mins. I love banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back