What Round Will Bucks Get Sacked

What Round Will Bucks Get Sacked

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People care too much about the opinions of other irrelevant people, who really cares what the opposition thinks. Far too many people pleasers, not enough one eyed passion.
Exactly, this was a bit of a laugh, some people here seem to be concerned what other clubs or supporters might think. WHO CARES.

To them I say grow a spine.

Did you vote in this poll by the way?

Exactly, this was a bit of a laugh, some people here seem to be concerned what other clubs or supporters might think. WHO CARES.

To them I say grow a spine.

Did you vote in this poll by the way?
I'm one of those Collingwood fans that think bucks can't coach lol I'm not sure if you're aware of this but it's probably split 50/50 between the supporter base. I don't think he will be sacked until people start burning down the westpac, so end of 2016.

I'm one of those Collingwood fans that think bucks can't coach lol I'm not sure if you're aware of this but it's probably split 50/50 between the supporter base. I don't think he will be sacked until people start burning down the westpac, so end of 2016.
I wasn't aware of that. Cheers.
FWIW I don't know either way but the results don't look good. He was a great player though

I wasn't aware of that. Cheers.
FWIW I don't know either way but the results don't look good. He was a great player though
I'm always surprised how little opposition fans realise half the Collingwood fans want bucks sacked... Every day there are huge arguments between Collingwood posters on the Collingwood board about bucks. It's not some blind faith like the Bombers have with a man who is going to get all their players banned

Whats wrong with you mob? Poll is an absolute joke. Now if you were blessed with a bit of sense and gave the second half of 2016 I might have voted. North thread, I suppose not enough members to have many choices. Thread is shite too, missed a golden opportunity for "who will be dumped first: mad mick, bucks or your very own bs". Some quality responses I admit. Not surprised, never thought you all could be as ignorant as the facelift king.
I assume this thread is an open invitation for a few of us to offer commierations when we thump you a couple of months from now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats wrong with you mob? Poll is an absolute joke. Now if you were blessed with a bit of sense and gave the second half of 2016 I might have voted. North thread, I suppose not enough members to have many choices. Thread is shite too, missed a golden opportunity for "who will be dumped first: mad mick, bucks or your very own bs". Some quality responses I admit. Not surprised, never thought you all could be as ignorant as the facelift king.
I assume this thread is an open invitation for a few of us to offer commierations when we thump you a couple of months from now?
Not surprising after a bad day at the club a few of the more insecure supporters go searching to see what other people are saying.

The thread was posted on Friday, by one person and clearly doesn't have the support of all the North supporters ( loathed as I am to stick up for the weak) so please direct your anger where it is warranted. Again let me point out that this has been a topic in the media for most of the pre season, which makes it a valid, albeit jocular topic of conversation.

And please if you are going to post barbed responses try to provide at least a little sting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All mundane stuff for a collingwood supporter, everyone loves to hate us. Guess you guys aren't used to the opposition actually noticing you.
au contraire my friend I love to hate everyone. I don't look to other boards for anything regarding my club, yet here you are looking to be noticed.

At least your username suits.

Once I saw a Collingwood supporter at a game and his face looked like an arse with hemorrhoids stuck up it.

I think thats Collingwood for punch ya face in?
Sorry, I'll put my teeth in, that might help.
At least your username suits.
Wow, gee no one has ever gone for that line before.
Not surprising after a bad day at the club a few of the more insecure supporters go searching to see what other people are saying.
The thread was posted on Friday, by one person and clearly doesn't have the support of all the North supporters ( loathed as I am to stick up for the weak) so please direct your anger where it is warranted. Again let me point out that this has been a topic in the media for most of the pre season, which makes it a valid, albeit jocular topic of conversation.
And please if you are going to post barbed responses try to provide at least a little sting
I'm sorry, did I offend? Didn't mean to but surely even you folk must laugh the house down when that shiny bit of surgery fronts the camera. You're right, it is a valid topic. After reading the same old posters give the same opinion on it back home thought I'd drop in and see what you mob had to offer. Like I posted, pity you couldn't even get a decent poll or topic together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back