What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course. No Twitter account. Got it.

open-nose-tap.jpg

Don't make me bring back my "I am not the Red Sash" sig again :D

on the train yesterday, sit opposite one of those half arsed emo goth girl types with panda eyes and perma frown.

Shes reading her book, reaches into her bag and grabs one of those 'smokeless' cigarettes and starts puffing, smokeless out of the unit yes, but it still has to come out of her mouth! Shes blowing smoke in the carriage, everybody is humphing and sighing but nobody will say anything... im getting agitated..

I finally snap, "you do realise the train is non smoking?"
emo inhales and blows the smoke at me beligerantly with full panda eye contact.... this is a declaration of war is it not?

"so are you going to stop?" everyone is looking now, but trying to act like they are not.

"i'll stop when im ready"

now im thinking crap, ive pushed this cart as far as it can go, i didnt really think this through.

then she put it away, she must have been ready :p, got off at the next stop, clifton hill.

surely these things are not legal in non smoking areas?

anyone live north?

Rosanna rd is an absolute JOKE! its narrow as you get, 2 lanes just, yet huge b doubles plough along there getting between the ring rd and freeways. When you are in the turning lane your car sjakes as they fly by, its scarey, these rds are not meant for these huge rigs.

The state of Rosanna Road and the Greensborough Highway south of Watsonia Station is the reason people still call for the link between the Ring Road and the Eastern to be built.

Problem is the amount of tunnelling through decidedly rugged areas of Greensborough, Eltham, Lower Plenty, Templestowe and Bulleen required. It's not exactly a short distance.

Would be monumentally costly.

The way many taxi drivers drive.

Twenty20 cricket.
I was once in a cab on the way to the races in Perth (so it was late morning) and our cab driver kept pretty much dozing off. I had the perfect view of his eyes looking into the rear view mirror from my back seat. We asked him if he was ok a few times as his eyes drooped... That was a scary 15 minute taxi ride.

The state of Rosanna Road and the Greensborough Highway south of Watsonia Station is the reason people still call for the link between the Ring Road and the Eastern to be built.

Problem is the amount of tunnelling through decidedly rugged areas of Greensborough, Eltham, Lower Plenty, Templestowe and Bulleen required. It's not exactly a short distance.

Would be monumentally costly.

i was under the impression initially the state government of the time only allowed b-doubles on certain roads, specifically from the docks and along the westgate but as is the usual way governments pass, friends get coated pockets and rules change. There is no way in hell those things should be on any road other than a multi lane freeway or proper highway, to have them on smaller arterial rds is wrong, have you seen the sway they get up when picking up speed?

rather than the link... or tunneling, make them go the long way, or take the proper roads, keep on the sth eastern, over the bridge and onto the west that way. There is no excuse now with east link, its all there.

Not only that but the poor people that actually live on rosanna rd? their house prices must have plummeted of late, plus all night you can hear the pricks using their engine brakes , it splits the air every time.

i may be uneducated in this field but someting feels wrong about it all.

i was under the impression initially the state government of the time only allowed b-doubles on certain roads, specifically from the docks and along the westgate but as is the usual way governments pass, friends get coated pockets and rules change. There is no way in hell those things should be on any road other than a multi lane freeway or proper highway, to have them on smaller arterial rds is wrong, have you seen the sway they get up when picking up speed?

rather than the link... or tunneling, make them go the long way, or take the proper roads, keep on the sth eastern, over the bridge and onto the west that way. There is no excuse now with east link, its all there.

Not only that but the poor people that actually live on rosanna rd? their house prices must have plummeted of late, plus all night you can hear the pricks using their engine brakes , it splits the air every time.

i may be uneducated in this field but someting feels wrong about it all.

Oh god, traffic is bad enough there as is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's water vapour I think. It's harmless anyway.
And the stupid thing about them is you're neither breaking the addiction to nicotine nor the physical habit. In fact it can make your addiction worse because of the simple fact that you can use one almost anywhere. Nightclubs or pubs can be dodgy though because if people see someone using one they might think it's ok to have a real smoke. Mate of mine was told to stop using one in a pub by security for that very reason. Fair enough too.

People on their high horse about footy on Good Friday. 95% of the people who complain about it wouldn't give a s**t if it were 2 months later.

When buying things online and your entering your details and make one mistake; the site clears everything and you have to enter everything all over again (it could take several attempts just to enter all the details)

When buying things online and your entering your details and make one mistake; the site clears everything and you have to enter everything all over again (it could take several attempts just to enter all the details)
Even more annoying is when it keeps rejecting your details when they are definitely correct.

People on their high horse about footy on Good Friday. 95% of the people who complain about it wouldn't give a s**t if it were 2 months later.

But the holiday wouldn't exist if not for those people, so...

People who give even the slightest little s**t about the royals.

I don't care about them so no-one else should!

You know what shits me..

Going to local footy and some knob gets the footy delivered to him in the goalsquare (certain goal) then kicks the living daylights out of it 4 houses later.

They might have been on a good run and could have kept the flow going but decided to lose a Sherrin in they're own personal process of glory;to then have to wait a good coupla minutes for a new ball or some junior to jump fences to retrieve the goods stops the flow maybe..

Painting shits me too:mad:

Businesses that won't let me pay with my credit card. This is the digital age people! Legal tender is for the poor!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back