What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I went a bar my mate works at in Fitzroy after the St Kilda game, It's like a whole other world over there.
Interesting types, some of them.

Having said that, give me them any day over the types you get at the main nightclubs.

Interesting types, some of them.

Having said that, give me them any day over the types you get at the main nightclubs.
Yeh for sure, I mean most of mates are north side, artsy type of folk and those are generally more easy going and less doltish than the people who go out in the cbd and chapel st to get drunk and start fights.

The Age's anti-Liberal agenda.

Get the * over yourselves, the Australian people decided 8 months ago that your mob were worse.

(same proviso as ant - don't identify with either party and have voted for both sides before)

Meh, if you want anti-Liberal news, you go The Age, if you want anti-Labor news, you go News Corp. Both papers are s**t anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the one. For some reason I kept thinking Brisbane rather than Sydney.
They did the "SEND IN THE CLOWN" headline for Peter Beattie running in the seat of Forde.

The Age's anti-Liberal agenda.

Get the **** over yourselves, the Australian people decided 8 months ago that your mob were worse.

(same proviso as ant - don't identify with either party and have voted for both sides before)
None of which makes them any more or less s**t.

Both equally biased.
Cop-out.

None of which makes them any more or less s**t.

True, but the Age's reporting has been pathetic since the election. The Joe Hockey story this morning was just embarrassing.

Let's not forget this beauty:
XscpFpK.jpg

True, but the Age's reporting has been pathetic since the election. The Joe Hockey story this morning was just embarrassing.
TBF they followed up with one on Bill Shorten later in the day.

To be fair, both papers ran editorials declaring their preferred candidates.
As they do with every election. I don't mind editorials. News Corp had a pro Labor editorial in 2007 IIRC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back