What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess that's my point. The original was theatre. Now it's a gimmick to be promoted.
No, now it's a tradition that no other two clubs have. For the most part, it grew organically and with limited club input. I don't mind it.

No, now it's a tradition that no other two clubs have. For the most part, it grew organically and with limited club input. I don't mind it.
You see a tradition, I see a gimmick that's now promoted. I'm glad you don't mind it. I wish I didn't. I don't enjoy being shat by things. Maybe the fact that I hate WC has something to do with it too. I don't really want to have any chummy traditions with them. :D

You see a tradition, I see a gimmick that's now promoted. I'm glad you don't mind it. I wish I didn't. I don't enjoy being shat by things. Maybe the fact that I hate WC has something to do with it too. I don't really want to have any chummy traditions with them. :D
Hey hey hey, you're talking to THE biggest WC hater going around. I'm talking Jade with north levels of hate :D

That's just horrible Beerfish .
Obviously a sick minded individual/s. And the fact this has happened before makes it even more sickening.
The thing that worries me about the write up in the paper is that it doesn't stop these morons. In fact by recording it in print it could be seen as 'glorifying' the incident by the moron who commits this type of act.

What the actual *?

People who engage in that sort of animal abuse are scum. And that's as nice as I can be.

My mother reckons there are local kids near her place who've cut the tail off stray cats. Little turds.

Not shaving around your ankle before you get it strapped up properly.

And then having to rip that bandage off and most of the hair with it.

******* YEOW.
Sorry but you're fighting a losing battle if its a footy trainer. You can shave your ankle to within an inch of your nuts and to be a sadistic bastard like they are, they'd strap your nuts for fun

Sorry but you're fighting a losing battle if its a footy trainer. You can shave your ankle to within an inch of your nuts and to be a sadistic bastard like they are, they'd strap your nuts for fun
Was a co-worker who did mine. As soon as she put it on she made the point that, oh boy, Doss you have hairy legs and that's gonna hurt!

She wasn't wrong.

People using gym equipment incorrectly.

Yesterday a guy was using a row machine to bear his weight WHILE doing DB rows. All of this was with his leg propped against the Bench Press bench, which vibrated (due to his movement) while I was trying to bench. Ugh.

Drivers who don't indicate. Seriously, I walk home, try to cross the road when I see the car isn't indicating that she's going to turn left, step onto the road as she does the widest turn onto a side street I've ever seen then shouts abuse at me.

Drivers who don't indicate. Seriously, I walk home, try to cross the road when I see the car isn't indicating that she's going to turn left, step onto the road as she does the widest turn onto a side street I've ever seen then shouts abuse at me.
x2 this, for when you want to go straight and get stuck behind some arse who was sitting at the lights without their right indicator on, but then flicks it on when the light turns green.

I could have gone in the left lane to get around you, you utter *knuckle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have right of way anyway.

You have right of way anyway.
yes, but about 17 % of motorists actually believe that rule.

Since I've move to Mildura, I've seen a whole different breed of bad drivers. Not necessarily better or worse, just consistently do different things wrong compared to Melbourne drivers.

Whilst bagging drivers, I hate it when someone pulls out onto a major road where there isn't really any space, forcing everyone else to slow down, but apparently it's ok as they are turning into a driveway/side street/car park about 30m up the road.

Wait for a decent break in traffic you flogs. That extra 20 seconds of waiting won't kill you, pulling out in front of someone who isn't paying attention might.

I'm the warden for my area of work for fire drills, too.

It's a royal pain in the arse. And bright green vests look like crap.
Ours wear peaked caps and no vests in sight

So super mod, fire warden is this part of your controlling complex?

Ours wear peaked caps and no vests in sight

So super mod, fire warden is this part of your controlling complex?
Apparently. It's useless really, all you do is wave your arms and make sure everyone is out. I've never had to use it in a real situation, thankfully.

Apparently. It's useless really, all you do is wave your arms and make sure everyone is out. I've never had to use it in a real situation, thankfully.
Our wardens use it as a cigarette break as 1000 employees stand at Flagstaff gardens

To follow the driving theme - I want to know when this ever became a thing?

The normal practice of driving down a two lane street and you found a car approaching the opposite way and a car was parked on the side of the road in your lane, you waited...because it was courteous and your lane was blocked. When the road was clear, you could proceed.

Today's practice is to go and * the car coming at you (image below). So many times in the last week have I had to avoid a collision with the oncoming car swinging into my lane to get around a parked car. I even copped abuse from one P-plater as to why I didn't wait. FFS

Cars3.jpg

I must be pretty lucky regarding this. There are a number of streets around my place in Essendon where a situation like this is common, and I find that almost every time that people who need to go around a parked car will give way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back