What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually don't mind Taylor Swift. *Prepares for the mega bashing*
Chris Yarran likes it. Hawthorn play Taylor Swift music as motivational stuff in their rooms before their games.

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT NOW, ETHAN?

Chris Yarran likes it. Hawthorn play Taylor Swift music as motivational stuff in their rooms before their games.

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT NOW, ETHAN?
Every cloud has a silver lining ;)
Neither did the countless other men who used and abused her until she wrote songs about them
You're saying this as if I have a chance in hell of getting Taylor Swift?

walk in the door and daughter singing her new song

'Blank space because I can make the bad boys good for a weekend
Because darling I'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream
Got a long list of ex lovers they'll tell you I'm insane'

FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've become utterly desensitised to that sort of garbage music by now, because there are programmes at my work that utilise such music (moreover, often in the form of those hideous cheer remixes) on a daily basis.

It's all a dull roar of awfulness for me now.

I know it's easy for me to say not being there and all but believe me if it was happening repeatedly i would say something. Surely your company has some stupid policy that would actually back you up in this instance.
Nah we did try but as she is in here on her own time then they can't do anything other than smile indulgently

Not sure I follow. Does that mean you're in there on your own time too or she is not an employee?
I start at 7 I believe she starts at 8 but as the phones into her dept aren't open til 8 she can do what she likes. Yes we made a complaint and that's wat we got as T Swizzle is not deemed inappropriate.
Thought I might download eminen to play just to get out my inner angst

Not sure I follow. Does that mean you're in there on your own time too or she is not an employee?

I think it means outside core business hours people can show no respect for other employees.

Harlequin you might (will) not like it but short term pain for long term gain. Drown out her shyte with this, when she complains make a truce, then everyone moves on. She might even agree she should be wearing headphones.

I start at 7 I believe she starts at 8 but as the phones into her dept aren't open til 8 she can do what she likes. Yes we made a complaint and that's wat we got as T Swizzle is not deemed inappropriate.
Thought I might download eminen to play just to get out my inner angst
Well your HR sounds pretty useless then.. which isn't surprising actually. I would definitely be doing something. Have you tried actually just asking her?

The HR at my work are beyond useless; they're actually clueless about the needs and requirements of different departments, in particular the time allocations that are necessary.

And to go with it, they're incredibly meddlesome.

Clueless and meddlesome; pretty much the worst possible combination in a HR department.

I won't go into the nitty gritty, but a decision they made recently will cost me nigh on 3K a year.

To say I'm annoyed and thinking of looking elsewhere would be an understatement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back