What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of which, got a shot in the starting 11 of my new football team today. Set up a goal about 10 minutes in, then only lasted another 10 before doing my quad.
Ouch. What part of England are you in?

Channel 7 broadcasting Tomic vs Kamke instead of Nadal vs Youzhny
It's Channel 7. Of course they play a mediocre Australian instead of a top seed (see Matosevic vs whoever he beat instead of Ivanovic)

London. Playing classic Sunday league amateurs on the Hackney Marshes.
Judging by your posts I assume you're a CM/winger?

How Channel 7 only show highlights of the winner of the set. FFS I've seen tiebreaks that go to 14-12 and the loser play some cracking shots but none of them shown.

The en suite having a leak under the basin and having to call an emergency plumber :/. Only costing us $430 or so, which is pretty good apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't smoke, but funnily enough I was just coming on here to piss and moan about hay fever this season! Shits me.

I had 3 years worth of anti-allergy injections for hayfever, predominately grass pollens. Whilst my hayfever is way better, I still get it quite badly and I agree entirely that this year has been an ordinary season for it.

The en suite having a leak under the basin and having to call an emergency plumber :/. Only costing us $430 or so, which is pretty good apparently.

How long was he there, and did you ask what sort of price is considered a rip off?

At the end of the day though, if I tried to fix it myself I'd probably cause $800 damage so in my case it'd be money well spent (but that's not the point).

How long was he there, and did you ask what sort of price is considered a rip off?

At the end of the day though, if I tried to fix it myself I'd probably cause $800 damage so in my case it'd be money well spent (but that's not the point).
Around an hour, and I'm not sure, but my parents said that it was a really good deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back