What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

That Holden ad where the kids design cars from the future.

Specifically that freakish Alien Mr Burns voiced girl that wants "A pony on the side...." Way too early in your life to be that drug ****ed you little odd ball.

To continue on in the same vein, these people who get on a bus, then proceed to rummage through their bag to find money or a ticket. You saw the ******* bus coming GET IT READY.
Pah! Money on a bus - you mustn't live in Melbourne. It is truly illogical to not have your Myki card in your hand when you board a bus or when you're arriving at the train station.

Carpet cleaner coming at 9:30am today. I receive a text at midnight saying 'Can I come at 11:30am?' Fine, as I don't start work until 2pm.

11:30am rocks around, the furniture is cleared from all the rooms, another text: 'My van is playing up, can we make it another time?'

Errrrr....no.

The inability to find a live stream of the taekwondo world championships.
And the complete shitness of the website. Impossible to find the results of the fights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selfish ******* idiots (including tram drivers) who enter the Brunswick Road/Sydney Road intersection going north along Sydney Road being able to see full well that Sydney Road is far too banked up to be able to clear the intersection before Brunswick Road gets the green light.

Going east along Brunswick Road earlier today, I missed no less than three sequences of lights because these mindless lemmings on Sydney Road just keep creeping into the intersection and stopping half way through it.

Blow your ******* nose you campaigner!

Meh. My nose runs like a tap when I have a cold (we're talking 100+ tissues a day, plus handkerchief when in transit type nose running). The nose gets damn sore, I get sick of blowing it, I'll have a few sniffing patches throughout the day just to break the monotony of blowing my snout.

Meh. My nose runs like a tap when I have a cold (we're talking 100+ tissues a day, plus handkerchief when in transit type nose running). The nose gets damn sore, I get sick of blowing it, I'll have a few sniffing patches throughout the day just to break the monotony of blowing my snout.

A habit I hope you save solely for runs at the top half of your body.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back