What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

You've really got to wonder about people like that.

Yep. Copped a gobfull from her husband tonight at training. All he wanted to do was yell at me. I told him if he couldn't discuss his issue calmly and rationally he could stick it up his arse. Then I left. *******.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

purity.png

So what exactly was their beef?

Bench rotation time (my son plays less time than anyone). FWIW, it involved a period of less than 5 minutes. For that I spent five minutes being yelled at before I walked away. Am now seriously considering whether it's worth continuing at all, I don't need this s**t right now.

Bench rotation time (my son plays less time than anyone). FWIW, it involved a period of less than 5 minutes. For that I spent five minutes being yelled at before I walked away. Am now seriously considering whether it's worth continuing at all, I don't need this s**t right now.

Just tell Dickhead Daddy you're going to the club president to request he be instated as coach, he has all the ideas about how things should work afterall.

The poor kid that's being brought up by these idiots has no chance...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back