What should Stew Crameri do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking the deal would be the absolute worst thing he could do.

Why would they offer a reduced penalty? They'll just take it as an admission of guilt and slap him with a 2 year ban if not more.

Hold steady, Stewie.

And yeah, a call to old mate Jakey wouldn't go astray.

Why would they offer a reduced penalty? They'll just take it as an admission of guilt and slap him with a 2 year ban if not more.

Hold steady, Stewie.

If he becomes the first domino to fall he'll get a reduced penalty. If he decides to go down that path he'd better act quickly, as I suspect Paddy Ryder may beat him to it!

If he becomes the first domino to fall he'll get a reduced penalty. If he decides to go down that path he'd better act quickly, as I suspect Paddy Ryder may beat him to it!
They can walk arm in arm up to AFL House and snitch together. :thumbsu:

I think it's easy for people to tell him to take the bans...

What they fail to realise is that doing so is an admisison of guilt, even though he has not contributed to it.

And his name will be forever tarnished as a result.

While I despise Essendon, and want Hird and co to cop an absolute reaming - the players are the real victims in all of this for that very reason.
No player's name will ever be tarnished in my eyes.
Hird, Little etc however, their names are a different story.

Its a one time only deal, only available to the first domino to fall through the door.
Won't be Ryder in any case.

Can't see Stewie being the domino, either. As angry as his family is at the EFC, it'd be completely out of character for him.

Its a one time only deal, only available to the first domino to fall through the door.
So they can't all do like Cronulla? Or did they have to accept the ban straight away to get that sentence?

Hold steady, Stewie.

Look what the sharks got! It wont be as harsh as you may be expecting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an absolute joke that people fill sorry for the players. Only in afl would this be the case. If usain bolt said my team of doctors gave it to me would everyone feel he is so innocent.
The sooner the afl and the footballing public wake up and accept that ultimately it's the players responsibility to what goes into there body the better.
Take whatever he can get now and he may only be out the off season.

I think this post is a long way of the mark.

Hold steady, Stewie.

And yeah, a call to old mate Jakey wouldn't go astray.[/QUOTE

And would people be happy giving macca slack in 2015 seeing that we would build our team around them for 2016

No way he had had enough slack to last a lifetime

We are a footy club not a bloody crèche training 5 year olds that have never played footy.

Don't know how to copy it, but there was a tweet before saying Crameri is going to go to ASADA and negotiate a deal so he can get on with his career. Hoping to get a massively reduced penalty

Go stew, this will shake it up a bit

Hird is well and truly ****ed now.

Don't know how to copy it, but there was a tweet before saying Crameri is going to go to ASADA and negotiate a deal so he can get on with his career. Hoping to get a massively reduced penalty

Go stew, this will shake it up a bit
Stewie likely to be to the EFC what the iceberg was to the titanic. Should keep Macca and the senior players off the front page for a while yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back