What should Stew Crameri do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can people who have a better grasp on the latest regarding Dank discuss it? It looks promising in regards to players getting off with ASADA having shaky evidence, but there have been so many twists and turns in this already. I don't want us to lose Crameri for 6 months - 2 years, even if it means the Bombers suffer too.
Na, sounds like bullshit from him. If he had this cure all vial, why sit on it for 2 years?

Surely Crameri is one

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

and Prismall, both are the only ones that got legal aid outside of bombers and wanted a deal with ASADA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12 weeks, while Essendon continue to wage their doomed campaign against various City Halls? Yes please.

Just to be clear, is this just Crameri accepting a 3 month ban for his alleged wrongdoings to wipe the slate and move on, or will he throw the rest of them under the bus for the reduced penalty?

12 weeks, while Essendon continue to wage their doomed campaign against various City Halls? Yes please.

Just to be clear, is this just Crameri accepting a 3 month ban for his alleged wrongdoings to wipe the slate and move on, or will he throw the rest of them under the bus for the reduced penalty?
I think he'd be in line for a knighthood and an honorary brownlow if he threw hird under the bus.

3 months from right now would mean missing only 2 games?
Well our third H&A match for 2015 is on the 19th April, which is exactly 3 months from today's date. So it might be three matches, unless they struck a deal earlier. Still a great result for us though.

Happy he's taking the deal, only wish he did it earlier.

For what it's worth, a story going around the legal fraternity traps is that the two players who might consider a deal are Monfries and Ryder, not Crameri and Prismal.

For what it's worth, a story going around the legal fraternity traps is that the two players who might consider a deal are Monfries and Ryder, not Crameri and Prismal.
That is what I heard too but around media people not Afl journos (who appear to have no clue)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back