Gee Dub

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton
There is no denying that the Swamprats are in trouble. Their best player has left and their second best player has thrown all the toys out of the pram and stepped down. The way I see it, they have a few options for their survival.

Fold- The Swamprats are falling apart at the seams and have three half decent posters, one of which is a rookie and another is a guy who left for a season and is now their captain. If that doesn’t say shambles I don’t know what does. Folding could be the best option for a team that nobody wants to play or enjoys bantering with. They can’t recruit and they are s**t on the field so it’s a no win situation for them. Cutting their losses is a good option.

Merge with the Hawks- The Hawks are the second biggest shambles in the comp but at least Itsmyshow is actually puffing out his chest and putting on a false display of bravado. They are in just as bad a shape as the Swamprats and should also consider folding, or alternatively the two teams could merge and their combined five active posters can band together to be a below average team.

Rebrand- As an experienced rebrander I feel I can offer some advice to the Rats. They need to find somewhere attractive to recruits, a place where people want to go. Possible destinations include the North Pole or Jupiter. They also need nicknames that are tough but cool. Quick suggestions off the top of head include Pandas, Penguins or Goldfish.

Remain as they are- Who cares what they do as they are a lost cause.

Personally I think they should merge with the Hawks. Give us a bye and make it one less team to have to go through the motions against. There is nothing worse than going into a thread and talking to yourself so this would get rid of that and give us the bye that Oleg so desperately wants.

Fantastic mathematics. I suggest you take this further as you may have real talent in this area.
Look at this, you make a move and some news in the SFA and you think you are the best thing since sliced bread.

Holy * you have a long way to go. At least now you can hide behind posters and be carried like you have always needed.

There is no denying that the Swamprats are in trouble. Their best player has left and their second best player has thrown all the toys out of the pram and stepped down. The way I see it, they have a few options for their survival.

At least I could admit to my shortcomings...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel there are some who used underhanded tactics against us and now find it hard to contain the glee they feel at our troubles.

I feel there are some who used underhanded tactics against us and now find it hard to contain the glee they feel at our troubles.

Very unlucky last season after being drunk all year, our luck will turn, some fresh faces always help.

Well if we can't laugh at the misfortune of others, what's the point of living?

LMFAO

Poor Dragons, at least you'll only have to wait a couple of weeks for the disappearance TFW.

Nah, I love this.

He posted heaps in our PM, did Gee Dub.

Reinvigorated. The point.

I find it extremely humourous that IMS is the one calling me inactive when he is the guy who couldn't even hang around long enough to vote for any awards when he was the man in charge of his club.

Back