Strategy What should we do with Jesse White?

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop focusing on him. He wasn't the reason we lost, in fact he was very serviceable. Do people not realise he'll never be a star.
Leigh Brown is eulogised on this board for similar or less output than what White has produced this year.

We know he is not going to be a star......Yes he is serviceable.....and I believe he has had a good year so far.

I actually don't care if he misses shots......our team is good at that.

What I will not excuse is a player not having the "Kahonez" to have a shot like he did in the last quarter.
It was on my side of the ground and he shirked his responsibility........no one can tell me any different.

For that he has lost my respect.....I know it is only my opinion and it means s...t but I can't excuse that.

Last edited:
We know he is not going to be a star......Yes he is serviceable.....and I believe he has had a good year so far.

I actually don't care if he misses shots......our team is good at that.

What I will not excuse is a player not having the "Kahonez" to have a shot like he did in the last quarter.
It was on my side of the ground and he shirked his responsibility........no one can tell me any different.

For that he has lost my respect.....I know it is only my opinion and it means s...t but I can't excuse that.

Yeah he could have had a shot, but from outside 50 and had Swan one out on a lead but missed him. So many 'what if's'.
It's a 50/50 call for me whether he took the right option. Execution was poor.

Yeah he could have had a shot, but from outside 50 and had Swan one out on a lead but missed him. So many 'what if's'.
It's a 50/50 call for me whether he took the right option. Execution was poor.

Like I said G M it is only my opinion.

I believe he didn't "want" to take the shot.

Doesn't mean I am right.......only one person can answer that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back