What Suburb do we live in???

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent, you can't do much better than that!

Who are the other sides in the comp now? I am stretching my memory to try to remember but there was Cuprona, Natone, Ridgley, Somerset, South Burnie (??), Yeoman, West Ulverstone when I played - maybe someone else, as I don't remember a bye.

i'll explain. west ulverstone went to the NWFA, queenstown joined in the early 90's (i think) and myalla folded due to lack of numbers leaving ridgley, south burnie, yolla, queenstown, natone, cuprona, Somerset and yeoman who nearly folded at the start of this season due to the numbers issue.

there ya go.

I do, it is not far out of Burnie. I played footy there once or twice. How is the bustling metropolis of Ridgeley these days? :D

Surely I am not the only NSW resident on these boards? I live in Penrith, but grew up in northern Tassie.

As I have said, i'm in Albury at the minute on business. Does that count?

I have the misfortune of beign stuck in that nightmare that is Croydon at the moment ...
Will be moving to Lilydale next week, but sheesh, the future you get out of Metro melbourne, the bigger dropkicks you meet IMHO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do u mean a dull trip?? surely u get some excitement if u take a train from lilydale station??
Oh the usual here, stabbing here, guy getting pushed in front of a train there, the usual.

Live in Hurstbridge...

Work in St Kilda....

1 hour and 13 minutes there on train.... 1 hour and 13 minutes back... Everyday... Love it!

I live in coburg, work in greensborough

And damn straight C4 - tram ride down sydney road to PP and the best turkish food in the country!

I live in the dreams on AWG & Bee. :p
Was that supposed to be 'on' or 'of' ....... or both?

Either way, just as it is a fine line between pleasure and pain, the same is true of dreams and nightmares. Try not to fall asleep girls. BigFooty's version of Freddie Krueger awaits. ;)

Live in Hurstbridge...

Work in St Kilda....

1 hour and 13 minutes there on train.... 1 hour and 13 minutes back... Everyday... Love it!
Look on the bright side at least you get a seat on the way to work.

Lenny lives in Ivanhoe and works in Camberwell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back