What team should I support?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 31, 2013
Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Ok, so I am moving to London in the next few months, most likely to an area near Hammersmith.
I've always enjoyed following soccer, especially the EPL but have never really supported a team, but considering I'm going to be watching a lot more soccer and actually going to games, I guess it's time to pick a team to follow.

So would appreciate any insight into who you think I should go for...

Ok, so I am moving to London in the next few months, most likely to an area near Hammersmith.
I've always enjoyed following soccer, especially the EPL but have never really supported a team, but considering I'm going to be watching a lot more soccer and actually going to games, I guess it's time to pick a team to follow.

You'll be close to Fulham there. Beautiful old ground, really s**t football (and it's in the 2nd division).

Chelsea is the closest Premier League side. Normally great football quality, just not this season. Would be more expensive to regularly attend games to as well.

You'll be close to Fulham there. Beautiful old ground, really s**t football (and it's in the 2nd division).

Chelsea is the closest Premier League side. Normally great football quality, just not this season. Would be more expensive to regularly attend games to as well.
QPR would be close by as well. But for the Premier League, Chelsea would be the only West London club.

If you want to go to Premier League games West Ham (I can't believe I'm saying this) might be the team as they will have a new stadium to fill so you might be able to get more tickets

QPR would be close by as well. But for the Premier League, Chelsea would be the only West London club.

If you want to go to Premier League games West Ham (I can't believe I'm saying this) might be the team as they will have a new stadium to fill so you might be able to get more tickets

Interesting, by what has been said I'm probably going to narrow it down to Chelsea or West Ham. How far is West Ham's stadium from Hammersmith if you know?

Interesting, by what has been said I'm probably going to narrow it down to Chelsea or West Ham. How far is West Ham's stadium from Hammersmith if you know?

45 mins by car, an hour by train apparently.

Does it have to be an EPL team, what about Championship?

type of personality are you?
you come across as a bandwagger so probably united.
as someone else said if you luv football and follow it closely a club will pick you and you won't be able to shrugg them off.

You could also just choose Chelsea as its closest, we are now playing exciting football again and its a decent stadium.
If they keep playing like they have this year, there will probably be plenty of tickets available as well :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're in London and want to watch EPL then it's down to Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham and Palace.

Who is your favourite player out of those 5 teams? Pick the team that includes that player.

Yeah cool mate

Dont stress, she's just dirty her bandwagon looks like this

thebandwagon_400.jpg

Have Fulham as a second team that you go watch regularly and then just follow whatever PL side catches your eye. Doesn't have to be a London side there's enough Man U and Liverpool supporters pubs to have a good time at. And you can make a few trips up for games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back