What the supporters want - A message to Andrew Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

I like this:
Adelaide-crows-logo2.gif

After that, I want us about ..... FOOTBALL. Be a Football Club. You rock up to the ground and watch footy, no one gives a s**t about what happens at QTR and 3 QTR time or before the ball bounces. This isn't soccer so for gods sake no poxy hold your scarf out whilst we sing a slow emo dirge. I rather see them waved around when the game is on.

Secondly, Smart is a dual premiership champion of our club, get rid of him as such. Thirdly, FFS start building some bridges to get Edwards back, 300 game premeirship players are legends of a club, it would be nice to see his kids at the games, and him and back where he belongs. It's a huge stain on our club, no one is blameless, including him but the Club is bigger tahn the individual and extend it's hand to remedy the situation.

Fourth, Start spending money in the right areas. Football. Football. Football. And when you think you have a little bit left over, a media guru who knows their s**t to spread the word about football.

Fifth, get some ******* arrogance about the place. We are the Adelaide Crows, the first AFL team in Adelaide and now we sit atop the league in home attendances at the Adelaide Oval. Start throwing some weight around rather than being vanilla all the time. Be chocolate, everyone ******* loves chocolate.

Sixth, spend money on Football.

Seventh, get Rendell back or someone akin.

Eighth, surely you know an Ex-Brumby or some other tackling coach from RU. Employ one.

Last edited:

Something like these type of logos, please..
And the white with red/blue/gold hoops away guernsey designs that have been getting around to stay permanently, so we have an away identity..
Get away from the plastic crap and get some strength in to our whole look..

79991_7dc1c7e9357c5c09730aac11db549716.jpg

81219_30a88ebc8a87615a6adda5abc4ec250b.png
that logo is good

I'm starting to think the more realistic the crow looks (e.g. more feather details) the better is the common theme in ones I most like.

I don't mind if the black is substituted for a dark navy. Would prefer it in fact, as long as its dark it keeps the same visual effect but maintains a logo made up of our colours.

The most perplexing thing about our current logo is the predominate colour isn't even navy blue!

I like Sando - he is likeable, but he HAS TO BECOME LESS LIKEABLE. LESS FRIENDLY TO THE MEDIA.

I think your being a little naive. I don't think opposition teams really needed to watch Sando's press conferences to get a good idea who our most dangerous players are. Opposing sides would be armed to the teeth with footage and statistics of previous Crows games and the people to analyse it. To use an example, anybody with half a brain could see Smith was tearing it up early in the season regardless of what Sando had to say about it.

Honestly there are good reasons as to why we finished 10th and Sando's pressers had little do with it.

I don't mind the Austin logo but I would do something a little more intimidating than that.

Fix the logo, tinker with the away jumper but keep hoops. Ohh, and Crows are black, not french navy and sonic the hedgehog royal blue, don't be scared of it, it still goes with our colours, you can make it work.View attachment 81676
Love these logos! Email it to the club immediately!

Something like these type of logos, please..
And the white with red/blue/gold hoops away guernsey designs that have been getting around to stay permanently, so we have an away identity..
Get away from the plastic crap and get some strength in to our whole look..

79991_7dc1c7e9357c5c09730aac11db549716.jpg

81219_30a88ebc8a87615a6adda5abc4ec250b.png

Love to see them in a thick border Triangle or some sort of shield. Love the one on the bottom right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind the Austin logo but I would do something a little more intimidating than that.

Fix the logo, tinker with the away jumper but keep hoops. Ohh, and Crows are black, not french navy and sonic the hedgehog royal blue, don't be scared of it, it still goes with our colours, you can make it work.View attachment 81676
Love the logo, not so keen on that clash. Logo on an all white guernsey with blue shorts would look better.

Really like those black crows with wings out. Awsome. I want it on a shirt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back