What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we certainly lack the skill of Cunnington, Ziebell and Swallow.
Along with Caddy, Guthrie and Murdoch in depth.

I get that our knock is our ruck, but i'd have Minson/Campbell/Roughead ahead of Stanley/Smith @ Cats. Gotta love the fact Nat Edwards did the Hawks write up. Nobody knows a team like their biggest fan within AFL Media.

And we certainly lack the skill of Cunnington, Ziebell and Swallow.
Wouldn't it be brilliant if Dunkley have the same career path as Joel Selwood

we'd fly up that list then
Still, I'd take some of the midfield depth of a few of the teams that are currently above us.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if Dunkley have the same career path as Joel Selwood

we'd fly up that list then
Still, I'd take some of the midfield depth of a few of the teams that are currently above us.

And win the flag in his first year? Yes please!

Don't remember seeing anything about it when it was published, and stumbled across it now.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-12-29/the-afls-best-midfields-in-2016-where-does-your-team-rank
Surely we're better than #10. If there is anything that we can actually hang our hat on and got us into the finals, it was our midfield.
Champion Data rank our midfield as the 4th best behind Sydney (1), Fremantle (2) and Geelong (3). West Coast (5) and Hawthorn (6) are next in line.

Don't remember seeing anything about it when it was published, and stumbled across it now.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-12-29/the-afls-best-midfields-in-2016-where-does-your-team-rank
Surely we're better than #10. If there is anything that we can actually hang our hat on and got us into the finals, it was our midfield.
CD are much better than AFL.crap.avoid.
Just remember that the author & it now appears editor of that media company have No Serious Idea about Football. Their articles are click bait only. Their goal is maximum audience (IT IS A MEDIA Company!) and just has a contract with the AFL to run the site & they pay the AFL for the rites.

CD are much better than AFL.crap.avoid.
Just remember that the author & it now appears editor of that media company have No Serious Idea about Football. Their articles are click bait only. Their goal is maximum audience (IT IS A MEDIA Company!) and just has a contract with the AFL to run the site & they pay the AFL for the rites.
Well their strategy's working, it's started a wasted conversation :(

So Fox Footy are having club days where they show a whole day of great wins of each club. Except one...our club. Instead of giving us one they are giving West Coast two.

So Fox Footy are having club days where they show a whole day of great wins of each club. Except one...our club. Instead of giving us one they are giving West Coast two.
That'd surely just be a typo.

David king tipping we will choke this year...anyone got a summary of the full chat on sen?

There is a bit of a point, though... about how awesome our veteran players were last year .. Murphy, Boyd and Morris when he came back. Playing at their level can't go on forevever. Also we had a good run of non injuries such as Easton, Wallis, Picken, Dahl, Macrae.

There is a bit of a point, though... about how awesome our veteran players were last year .. Murphy, Boyd and Morris when he came back. Playing at their level can't go on forevever. Also we had a good run of non injuries such as Easton, Wallis, Picken, Dahl, Macrae.

That is again off set by the improvement from other players, it's no longer like we are relying on our veterans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That run with injuries is somewhat annulled by the fact we lost our best player to injury before the season even started.

Last edited:

I'd argue that Wood, Stringer, Bont, Wallis and Dahl were just as impactful as the trio of old guys.

I agree Jongs decision making is his biggest problem and an element of that is composure and spacial awareness which is hard to improve but he really only started playing as an on baller after he was drafted and early on for us he was playing in defence so he's coming from a long way back.
His finishing on goal was really improved this year and i think of he can get into space he's not too bad. His decision making in the clinches will improve the more our on ball division synchronize and with his explosiveness, clean hands and courage i think there's enough there for him to be a valuable contributer in a premiership push.

That is again off set by the improvement from other players, it's no longer like we are relying on our veterans
Yeah i remember the Brisbane game when they rested all three, we skipped
out to a forty odd point lead and controlled the game from the first bounce
to the final siren..... What do you mean we lost ?

Yeah i remember the Brisbane game when they rested all three, we skipped
out to a forty odd point lead and controlled the game from the first bounce
to the final siren..... What do you mean we lost ?

One game, cool story bro

Absolute disgrace. How in the hell do GWS and Gold Coast get a day devoted to their best wins and we don't. Holy heck, they haven't had any 'great wins'. Do they have a complaints e-mail? Lets flood their inbox.

I hope this is a joke. I haven't checked the programming guide but have flicked forward so as not to miss ours because it wasn't in alphabetical order.

Absolute bullshit if this is the case.

No one plays the victim better than our supporters. It would be a mistake, they accidentally put West Coast down twice. Calm your ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back