What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys seen this crap..... http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-21/giants-taunt-bulldogs

Why get personnel????

I ******* hate everything they stand for. I can't wait till we take WHE too next year. Piece of **** place to play football with a 2nd rate hand me down attitude. Keep recycling the top 10 draft picks GWS when all your players walk out the door. At least Gold Coast is a nice place to live with a decent attitude. These ****wits really piss me off.

Lol what sore losers.
Takes Griffen, Ward, Addison, Reid, Leon Cameron. They can do whatever they want, but they'd better watch on their young kids wanting to leave rather than some stupid social campaign sh*t.

This will only fuel to our hate towards each other. Look forward to future battles to come.

#BelessGiant

Cheap stunt by a plastic club that hasn't done anything of note other than compromise several drafts and go on some shopping sprees courtesy of Vlad's corporate card. They're desperately trying to confect a rivalry with your club in the hope they can bask in some reflected relevance.

Hope your club doesn't rise to the bait and just gives it the tumbleweed treatment and leaves them looking like tacky flogs.

It's ******* sad that they're trying to force a rivalry with us . The best thing the Bulldogs could do is just roll our eyes and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say we should bite back and create a big rivalry. It's all for the greater good. More media, more crowds etc.

The AFL is crying out for it and by tying ourselves into a dog fight with the AFL love child makes us important to the AFL in a twisted sort of way.

I say we should bite back and create a big rivalry. It's all for the greater good. More media, more crowds etc.

The AFL is crying out for it and by tying ourselves into a dog fight with the AFL love child makes us important to the AFL in a twisted sort of way.

Why create a rivalry with a manufactured club that will be non-existant in 10 years time

There's a great big sound from the west side of Melbourne, it's the sound of the mighty Bulldogs.
BRILLIANT-s1022x768-340120_zpsa49a1615.jpg

Why create a rivalry with a manufactured club that will be non-existant in 10 years time
Just hope they don't want to much kiddie time for Ryan as he doesn't like the spotlight .
Instead of orchestrating some plastic phoney manufactured rivalry why don't they try and get some interest and get more than 5 people at a game.
# good luck with that

They're trying to be relevant. Best thing the Dogs can do is ignore their pitiful attempts at rivalry and smash them on the field.

Well you know why dogs take off and get lost don't you? Fireworks, thunder & loud noises.

Too much for 'em down here - nice, quiet & peaceful where they are & no one to answer to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back