What was he really saying?

Remove this Banner Ad

OK then, another go.

005640-brenton-sanderson.jpg

Trigg: "............... .............. ................ "
Sando: "You may not have noticed, yet, but I've got all the mics."
Smart: "Oh I noticed."

I'm not playing this game but, Sando should keep his hands on the table.
Damn! Was going to use that.:mad:;)
Nigel Smart thinking....keep talking Triggy you ponce. How did I get here? I should be sitting on the front bench on North Terrace, but no I'm here listening to a CEO who knows sweet FA about what is really going on around here...man he shafted me on that State jumper idea...if only he would leave...then it's Smart time for the AFC!
Sando...sitting there with his hands below the desk...not in front of all the cameras Sando...hehehe.
What was that email that I read on Triggys email...he hasn't learnt anything...Chappy saying a former captain is going to be a board member...Bicks is going to be a board member??? No that's not it...thou his time for coaching has to be up soon...guy has no idea on how to run a forward line...Goody's got the Dees in his ear about a succession plan after Roos...what is he thinking there?? Guess he needs to get out of the Bombers before the shite really hits the fan...that leaves...oh *, I so need to start looking for another job.

Smart and Trigg: "The reason we have guilty looks on our faces is because we haven't yet dropped a bombshell that will F*** us up for the next few years"

005640-brenton-sanderson.jpg

" I wonder how far up chappies clacker this pen will go " - Trigg

"This poxy suit makes Triggs guns look as big as mine" - Sanderson

" After all these years I never realized Nikki Barnett had breasts" -Smart

whoever wins, this has to be the next pic.

To be reposted by a winner. .

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back