What will be the next hoodoo we break?

Which will we break first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've pretty much sussed out how it goes. Last time I went to Etihad was when we played Brisbane last year - and it was ******* woeful. The one good bit was I caught the tram there and sat next to Bomber Thompson, who talked to me and saw my scarf and said really positive things about the Dees and how we were favourites and he said good luck and all, so I was feeling really positive and stoked.

I need to remove the Bomber Thompson factor. This time, I catch the bus
Last time we played at etihad it was as you said a woeful performance, and cam got his nose smashed in

Last time someone debuted at etihad they left the club. However that was a very good performance and we came very close

I voted for 5+ and nothing else. Where's my prize for being negative?

I voted for 5+ and nothing else. Where's my prize for being negative?
A pair of Cale Morton's used underwear, complete with multiple skidmarks, is now in the mail.

A pair of Cale Morton's used underwear, complete with multiple skidmarks, is now in the mail.

How would Cale Morton have skiddies? To poo you need to eat, and Morton clearly wasn't eating during his time with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roos needs a big scalp this year, badly.

The 7 wins under him have come from Richmond x 2 (LOL), Carlton, Adelaide, Essendon, Gold Coast and the Bulldogs. Not any world-beaters there, I'd rate the Adelaide away win as our best in tenure (in itself a hoodoo breaker - 13 years without a win in Adelaide for God's sake) - but they didn't make finals last year and summarily sacked their coach at season's end.

I want us to beat one of Collingwood, North or Geelong. 2/3 would be great. Most of all though, that we don't get beat up by these teams again. Show some heart. If we roll over and get spanked tomorrow I'll be filthy - take the QB game away from us as punishment because we don't deserve it.

We only travel interstate twice more this year - WC in Darwin and Freo in Perth - both definite losses
Your wish has come true.

Back