What will happen with the two plastic franchises?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. South. The most irreverent and pathetic excuse for a 'club' to ever disgrace the game with their very existence. If your club had any self respect you'd all kill yourselves.

Your club is the one that has disgraced the game any times,
as for existence, your club again has been bailed out several times when virtually bankrupt,
and finally, your own statement " .... kill yourselves" ..... just proves that most of you so-called port "supporters" are merely bandwaggoners and front runners......

as for existence, your club again has been bailed out several times when virtually bankrupt,
and finally, your own statement " .... kill yourselves" ..... just proves that most of you so-called port "supporters" are merely bandwaggoners and front runners......
Unless you follow Port or Norwood your clubs existence in the SANFL is purely circumstantial. The rest of you are just a sideshow to the only two clubs that actually matter.

Why should I be reasonable or polite while you scumbags slam Port from all ******* angles? I mean look at the crowds that bailed up the Crows Reserves teams and would not let them leave the ground? What is wrong with you SANFL bumpkins? You are that scared and childish you'd lash out at a team just doing there damn job.

Idiots, all of you.

Unless you follow Port or Norwood your clubs existence in the SANFL is purely circumstantial. The rest of you are just a sideshow to the only two clubs that actually matter.

Why should I be reasonable or polite while you scumbags slam Port from all ******* angles? I mean look at the crowds that bailed up the Crows Reserves teams and would not let them leave the ground? What is wrong with you SANFL bumpkins? You are that scared and childish you'd lash out at a team just doing there damn job.

Idiots, all of you.
Henchmen of the millionaires that siphon the money from state footy.How is West going bankrupt if the SANFL have millions in profits and property?

Henchmen of the millionaires that siphon the money from state footy.How is West going bankrupt if the SANFL have millions in profits and property?
Exactly. Clearly the SANFL do not care as much as they claim to.

Haha Souf. What a great post. Keep flying that blue and white flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back