What would you do if Richmond won the Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd extract as much revenge as possible for all those years of putting up with other supporter's crap.

As a first step, I'd open 17 fake accounts on BF, one for each of the other clubs, and troll their boards until each and every account got banned for life!

And then I'd go off and let everybody else know about it!

Basically, I'd be the world's worst winner for as long as I could milk it!

Got insanely drunk in 1980. Marched down the streets of Brisbane with my sister and brother in law for about a mile just yelling at the top of our voices "F*** Collingwood". Time after time "F*** Collingwood."

I'd just go on an endless bender having be a great time celebrating. Not sure if I'd still be employed after though probably handy it hasn't happened yet, need some more savings!

Firstly i would bawl my eyes out in relief and joy for a while then i would lose my s**t completely, go on a bender, make a post here that would get me perma banned after 2 weeks pissed involving some tiger girl and photos i took then head into hospital for my liver transplant :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would change my false teeth, sit up, gaze at the hologram computer thingy, request for the nurse to change my bed pan, and try to post on futuristic Big Footy being as rude and obnoxious as is humanly possible to all the little young pricks who said we couldn't do it.

Then I'll look out the window and shout at a cloud.

As I was reading this I got an image of Hommer's dad.....

Well for a start it is only likely 50/50 that I would have watched the match live because I am sure I would find watching a grand final that we made it into far too stressful. (I did not watch the North game, I just checked at 11pm who was playing the following week, seen North named, then did not look or listen to anything football until the following Wednesday when the emotion was out of it) ... I am an MCC member (thanks Dad) but would never go to a grand final where Richmond was playing ... win or lose I am sure it would age me 10 years ...

So I log in and find out we won the premiership at say 7 pm ... i have of course recorded the game ... ready for a quick erasure or to watch 3 times in a row ... I go gate crash the grand final party which I had avoided this year because Richmond was actually playing in the game ... I get uproarously drunk in like 30 mins and then drink and watch the replay sing and celebrate and likely throw up in their garden ~shrugs~

I would be very relieved, like the players, that we had finally won one ... over the next few days i would watch everything, read everything I could find on the Grand Final and savour it.

After about a week I would start thinking back to back and worrying whether we would be good enough next year to do it again ... haha:rolleyes:

I went to the Cricketers after the game to get a feel of what it's like.
Hawk fans were quite humble and relaxed after the win.
God knows what will happen if Richmond wins one.
Will be absolutely nuts and something we will never forget.
Then we would end up in hospital beds singing the song with drips in our arms.

I would just go home after the game and have a quiet meal :) Like hell I would . Lol

More like go to melb zoo steal a tiger and ride him around the city let him loose on opposition supporters then take him down to punt road oval and get him on the booze with everyone else .

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back