What would you do if your son was drafted by the Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

I lost it at Petrenko as coach.

I believe one of two things will happen:

The Crows will have formed some sort of "Genetic Engineering Department" using Smart and Trigg as guinea pigs. Fortunately for us, the experiment goes wrong and it bonds Trigg and Smart into one person (Smigg), who will then go on to become the crows President, CEO, CFO, Board, coach and everything else because "THEY don't care" what everyone else thinks.

Realistically
though, this is what will actually happen:

41NY5GT9XDL.jpg

My son will be playing association football anyway. More money there.

This.

Even though my son is only little I keep telling him that if he has any involvement with the Crows he can sleep outside in the driveway (not on the grass, too much comfort there). I'd probably tell him the same if he was drafted by the Camries & still living at home!

What I'm more worried about is given the area we live in, if he does want to play junior Footy he would have to play for Norwood. That I couldn't handle at all, I'd rather him be drafted by the Crows than have to suffer that indignity. If it came to pass I would seriously think about moving, possibly to the missus' home town. I think Kuala Lumpur should be far enough away from The Parade ...

This.

Even though my son is only little I keep telling him that if he has any involvement with the Crows he can sleep outside in the driveway (not on the grass, too much comfort there). I'd probably tell him the same if he was drafted by the Camries & still living at home!

What I'm more worried about is given the area we live in, if he does want to play junior Footy he would have to play for Norwood. That I couldn't handle at all, I'd rather him be drafted by the Crows than have to suffer that indignity. If it came to pass I would seriously think about moving, possibly to the missus' home town. I think Kuala Lumpur should be far enough away from The Parade ...

Ray what if you had to choose between your son playing for the crows or Aston Villa

Well the Crows had Bickley playing for them: he was a dog the day he hit Wakelin..........
STRETCH.JPG

My son would be so dyed in the wool that he'd tank the pre-draft interview with them, act like a rebellious, loud mouth, petulant little campaigner like his old man ;) Then if he was still drafted he'd be doing a Dayle Garlett after a few weeks and get picked up as an academy lister with the Maggies. Spend a year tearing the Ressies comp a new one, all while the PAFC media perpetrate the notion that he is a loose cannon to keep other clubs away. Then he gets picked up by Port in the following rookie draft and turns it around in a prodigal son story for the ages :thumbsu:

I would support him purely in his career but I wouldn't care if Crows won or lost. But I love things called free agency or trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This.

Norwood produced Bob McLean and Keith Thomas so your kid might turn out alright.

Well Penni, your boy was drafted and traded by Port Adelaide. But only ONE 'club' delisted your boy.......

Lucky she has a constant reminder with that tattoo as to which club that was.

Personally I wouldn't care, I mean where else can you get drafted pick 78 and be compared with the number one or two draft pick?

Well Penni, your boy was drafted and traded by Port Adelaide. But only ONE 'club' delisted your boy.......

Lucky she has a constant reminder with that tattoo as to which club that was.

Personally I wouldn't care, I mean where else can you get drafted pick 78 and be compared with the number one or two draft pick?
Good riddance hey sarge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back