Certified Legendary Thread What you imagine fellow Adelaide posters to look like....

Remove this Banner Ad

I can imagine the conversation her parents must have had before she was born.

"Right, if it's a girl we'll call her Misty, if it's a boy we'll call him Rusty."

Remember that game people would play in school to come up with their pr0n name. First name the name of their first pet, last name the name of the first street they lived in. Misty Hyman would have been exempt, she already had the best "accidental" pr0n name.

Remember that game people would play in school to come up with their pr0n name. First name the name of their first pet, last name the name of the first street they lived in. Misty Hyman would have been exempt, she already had the best "accidental" pr0n name.

I so bet she copped it big time during Growth and Development. Kids can be so crawl. How her parents didnt figure it out I will never know

I so bet she copped it big time during Growth and Development. Kids can be so crawl. How her parents didnt figure it out I will never know
crawlinghappybaby476x290.jpg
That's the joke! :p

Wouldnt they have called a boy "Buster"?
In primary school in the 70s had a gorgeous teacher who got married to a guy with surname Highman. As a ten year old you dont really make the connection, but 35 years later bump into an old teacher and start reminiscing, and lose it when he starts talking about 'Buster'.

In primary school in the 70s had a gorgeous teacher who got married to a guy with surname Highman. As a ten year old you dont really make the connection, but 35 years later bump into an old teacher and start reminiscing, and lose it when he starts talking about 'Buster'.

Thats very bloody funny..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so if you come on here for 5 minutes and be a complete spanner then you get mentioned in this thread. Not sure he is worthy

Why does it bother you that much ? Look at the photo and search for a meaning.
Best perspective to look at it from instead of wasting negative energy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back