Toast Whatever doesn't kill me will only make me stronger - THE KEEP YA CHIN UP EMPORIUM

Only team in the league to have:
1. Beaten more teams above them on the ladder than below them
2. Not lost to a team below them on the ladder
3. 100% winning record overseas

We rock!!!
This is no longer true ...

We have followed a clearly laid out process to find the best coach available ... and we have him.

Onwards and upwards!

May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
My chin is rising.

Energetic young process-driven modern coach.
The best damn young kid in the league.
A shedload of draft picks.

Now if we can just clear out the 25 bits of dead wood on the roster, clean up the dysfunctional board and show something we've never shown in 150 years (patience), we'll be right!

BluesRule

Premiership Player
Dec 16, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
My chin is rising.

Energetic young process-driven modern coach.
The best damn young kid in the league.
A shedload of draft picks.

Now if we can just clear out the 25 bits of dead wood on the roster, clean up the dysfunctional board and show something we've never shown in 150 years (patience), we'll be right!
I am struggling to find 25 bits of dead wood. We have a lot of talent on the list that needs to be focused and play a role in a team based plan. There is potential to turn things around in a few seasons and I am looking forward to the journey. Hopefully a good draft and the removal of people who do not want to play for the Blues will be a great start.

May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Possibly some hyperbole on my behalf, but we DO have one of the worst lists in the comp so a lot of turnover and talent injection is required. The worst thing we can do is hitch our hopes and dreams to, say, the prospect of Watson and Jones holding down key posts at either end of the ground when they have already proved beyond reasonable doubt that they cannot do that at AFL level. I think and hope SOS and Bolton are going to absolutely clean house and have been given the mandate to do so.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Possibly some hyperbole on my behalf, but we DO have one of the worst lists in the comp so a lot of turnover and talent injection is required. The worst thing we can do is hitch our hopes and dreams to, say, the prospect of Watson and Jones holding down key posts at either end of the ground when they have already proved beyond reasonable doubt that they cannot do that at AFL level. I think and hope SOS and Bolton are going to absolutely clean house and have been given the mandate to do so.

Essendon* Board!

Oct 9, 2009
CR0
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
This might be the Bolton-afterglow talking, but I reckon we can be back up to mid-table (outside the 8) in 2017 and then start being thereabouts from 2018 onwards...

Next year will probs be shite but BB's general demeanour will get us all through.

All in all...the future is bright coz it's only up from here. Chin is up...

Oct 9, 2009
CR0
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
I got nothing :(

You could look at it in terms of;

I have nothing to say, ergo, I will not be contributing anything negative, ipso facto, that's a positive.

But that's just me...I'm a glass half-full kinda guy...

Back