Toast Whatever doesn't kill me will only make me stronger - THE KEEP YA CHIN UP EMPORIUM

pepalenko

rolling with my cronies
May 4, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, SanFransisco 49s, Yankees
I'm f****** Hercules.
giphy (3).gif

CaptainCharisma

All Australian
Jun 23, 2011
Royal Parade
AFL Club
Carlton
After probably the most disappointing loss since the dark days from my point of view, I have managed to look hard for a coupe of positives.

- Kreuzer, Menzel, Simpson, Jamison and Henderson all due to come back within the next couple of weeks.
- We have so far got 3 games into Smith, Jaksch and Boekhurst, 2 for Whiley and 1 for Graham.
- Docherty (21), Menzel (20), Cripps (20) and Jaksch (20) are all first round picks and are all 21 or under.

That is all.

Sep 29, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Casboult kicked 4 and Bell was BOG.

Docherty, Menzel, Cripps, Jaksch, Boekhurst are only going to get better with time.

Yarran's coming back next week. Kreuzers not far off. Walker and Thomas will enjoy getting that match fitness despite the result.

White's underrated due to his absence but he is an accountable defender and we need them.

Sheehan and Byrne are both promising players who should push Tuohy (barring a return to 2013 form) down the pecking order while Byrne is a natural replacement for Buckley. DVR is also performing well in the 2nds and could push into the side later this year.

Back