Not open for further replies.

Kings Army

Premiership Player
Suspended
Mar 15, 2006
Essendon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
[ Continued from Thread #2: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450879 ]

I can't believe Golden Square are a $2.20 favourite to win the flag. South Bendigo were far more impressive against the Tigers than GS. I would have thought $3 for South are great odds.

Square were a lot more impressive against Gis than South. The next meeting between the 2 may switch the odds around if South beat them again. Souths finals record is not flash. Maybe speak to Crow Eater about how bad Square are - he knows a lot about football and practice footballs.

Re: What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #2

I can't believe Golden Square are a $2.20 favourite to win the flag. South Bendigo were far more impressive against the Tigers than GS. I would have thought $3 for South are great odds.

I would think that Souths recent finals record and the loss to Flat on the weekend have come into consideration with their odds

Hahaha mate. you think you know lots about the game dont you??? i'd love to see you play the game, let alone say who you are!!! as to all those players mentioned above name one that has played a game of footy and has not stuck out there hand at the end of the game asking for there dollars and name one that has played with a club for at least 5 years straight!!! Team Men???? I dont think so :cool:

If your not sticking your hand out then you are a fool. Everyone in country footy gets paid (if your any good). Its just that Kyneton have paid to many bad players with bad character and that has ultimately seen the good ones leave. Stinking town, stinking people- go back to the farm and leave the footy to the men. Yuk!

Not surprised to see to see that the Harry Maddern mark against Storm collected the Prize on Almost Football Legends on Thursday night for the lucky bloke with the video camera in the crowd.

Not surprised to see to see that the Harry Maddern mark against Storm collected the Prize on Almost Football Legends on Thursday night for the lucky bloke with the video camera in the crowd.
Agreed Hilux. Was at the match and had prime view of the speccy and is no doubt one of the best hangers I have seen of all time that I have seen live (which includes the Tarrant mark of '06 over Geelong as one of the best I have seen live at AFL level). All I'd like to know is where's the Storm share of the cash for providing the prop !

Also can we stop all this sh!t canning of Kyneton on here ? I'm sick of reading all of this unintelligent and wasted space of it all. It in no way improves the content of this forum and only displays the writer's lack of respect for all those people involved at a Club that is trying to rebuild. For those who have had a crack of them, I say join a committee and see the number of hours involved that these people are freely giving up for the benefit of their club and community.

To all those who have a crack at them, we have heard your views. It is now time to move on and submit more meaningful topics/commentary.

I was called "Johnny Stand on Heads" in my day. Most likely stood on your head or your Dad's depending on your age. They say some people player the game and some know about the game. I am one of the lucky ones that fit into both categories.

You forgot to add :cool::p;):eek::confused::eek: or more importantly :rolleyes: to your post.

Don't you remember when you and you're little bum buddy where exposed for the total footy nuff nuffs that you are in Vers.01 of this thread?

So embarrassed to have your names in the public domain that you got the posts removed?

Geez I laughed.

Then I laughed a lot more.

I'm still laughing.

If Gisborne ever needs to promote themselves to the ghey, they will be thankful for your and BB's support.

Agreed Hilux. Was at the match and had prime view of the speccy and is no doubt one of the best hangers I have seen of all time that I have seen live (which includes the Tarrant mark of '06 over Geelong as one of the best I have seen live at AFL level). All I'd like to know is where's the Storm share of the cash for providing the prop !

Also can we stop all this sh!t canning of Kyneton on here ? I'm sick of reading all of this unintelligent and wasted space of it all. It in no way improves the content of this forum and only displays the writer's lack of respect for all those people involved at a Club that is trying to rebuild. For those who have had a crack of them, I say join a committee and see the number of hours involved that these people are freely giving up for the benefit of their club and community.

To all those who have a crack at them, we have heard your views. It is now time to move on and submit more meaningful topics/commentary.
Very well said Storm Boy!

I just wish those guys would get in a boxing ring to sort out their differences and not inflick their moronic gutter talk on the rest of us.

I think this round is the most interesting one of the season so far - a lot is at stake this weekend for all teams. For a start I think we will find out once and for all whether Kangaroo Flat and Eaglehawk can match the 2009 'glamour duo' (South & Square). Sandhurst, Maryborough, Strath and the Maine would all still be looking to sneak into the five and Kyneton and Gisborne both have plenty to prove in their match. 5pm results keenly awaited.

You forgot to add :cool::p;):eek::confused::eek: or more importantly :rolleyes: to your post.

Don't you remember when you and you're little bum buddy where exposed for the total footy nuff nuffs that you are in Vers.01 of this thread?

So embarrassed to have your names in the public domain that you got the posts removed?

Geez I laughed.

I'm still laughing.

If Gisborne ever needs to promote themselves to the ghey, they will be thankful for your and BB's support.
Why drag me into this ? I have never hidden who i am.

And just remember i know exactly who you are.

For the record, i think Kyneton are on the mend and i am fully aware of how much hard work is required to run a country footy club and agree that a few blokes on here should lay off the Kyneton bagging.

With the injurys Gisborne have at the moment todays game will probably be the closest game between the two clubs since 2001.

Gisborne by 8-9 goals

lets set the record straight not once have i ever said the people behind the scenes are not doing a good enough job (at kyneton).
the people behind the scenes at a footy club are the heart and soul of the place and with out them you wouldnt have a club, everyone knows the ammount of hours people put in behind the scenes its just dissapointing when the team doing so much off the field , cant get the results from the team on the field.
anyway gisborne with some huge outs today if ever there was a perfect opportunity for a side to end the winning streak down at the graveyard today is the day.
hopefully it wont be a one sided affair

Geez I laughed.

I'm still laughing.

Speaking of laughing - guess what TWITA???? I went to the game today. After the beer set in I laughed all the 2nd half. To all those on here saying leave Kyneton alone they are doing the best and people are working hard enjoy this read. TWITA you have forced my hand.

Kyneton are a disgrace. I paid $10 TO enter the ground I would like my $10 back from someone at the Kyneton football club. The trash they served up today was beyond inept. Soft un-accountable rubbish. L Picione is just a sniping coward - I am sure his hand goes out at the end of ever game and gets filled with lots of cash. Terrible!!

Gissy were missing some very good country footballers. People post on here not to kick them when they are down - 7 years of garbage football I am happy to stand up and say enough is enough.

TWITA you spruiking fool have made yourself and the club you apparently follow open up to ridicule. Here is a tip - put your tail between you legs and leave the BenFl tread alone. Enjoy being a Hawk supporter and potting every AFL club this year. You have wasted your time and now embarrased Kyneton. The only good thing for the Tiger supporters is that they got to smell clean air for a couple of hours. Thanks TWITA you have made this day enjoyable.

Gisborne were very good today, despite the fact that the Tigers were playing with only eighteen fit men after half time, and had to play the final quarter with a couple of players who were struggling a bit and in normal circumstances they probably would have sat out for the rest of the match.

If you say Gisborne were missing some good players, then what about Kyneton? Lance Piccionae, Redpath and Ciuinik would all be in the top six players at the club, and there were other regular eighteens not playing today. We were forced to play a lot of our reserves and U18s players to make up for the very good players we had out.

Number seventeen for Gisborne (Farrugia maybe?) took yet another screamer in the goal square. Quite an impressive mark.

When it's all said and done, I think Souths are a 4-5 goal better team.

Gisborne were very good today, despite the fact that the Tigers were playing with only eighteen fit men after half time, and had to play the final quarter with a couple of players who were struggling a bit and in normal circumstances they probably would have sat out for the rest of the match.

If you say Gisborne were missing some good players, then what about Kyneton? Lance Piccionae, Redpath and Ciuinik would all be in the top six players at the club, and there were other regular eighteens not playing today. We were forced to play a lot of our reserves and U18s players to make up for the very good players we had out.

Number seventeen for Gisborne (Farrugia maybe?) took yet another screamer in the goal square. Quite an impressive mark.

When it's all said and done, I think Souths are a 4-5 goal better team.
The screamer was taken by Callan Potter (again).
I know all teams have injuries but please dont compare the quality of your injured players to ours.

Off the top of my head, missing from Gisbornes side today : A.Belcher (captain), S. Elsum (League medalist). L. Saunders (League medalist), A. Pokrovsky (u18 League medalist), C. Summerfield (possibly leading this years medal), R.Sharp (multiple interleague). C. Medica (interleague) T.James (2nd in our goalkicking).

Shows how much i know about footy, i tipped Gisborne by 8-9 goals.
I think it ended up 25 or 26 goals in the end

Just got home from Queen Lizzy oval lads, the Hurst had a comfortable win - 49 points.

Speaking of comfortable - C'maine by 98 over the Storm.
Square won easy. South beat Burra by 35 odd.

Doc out...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of laughing - guess what TWITA???? I went to the game today. After the beer set in I laughed all the 2nd half. To all those on here saying leave Kyneton alone they are doing the best and people are working hard enjoy this read. TWITA you have forced my hand.

Kyneton are a disgrace. I paid $10 TO enter the ground I would like my $10 back from someone at the Kyneton football club. The trash they served up today was beyond inept. Soft un-accountable rubbish. L Picione is just a sniping coward - I am sure his hand goes out at the end of ever game and gets filled with lots of cash. Terrible!!

Gissy were missing some very good country footballers. People post on here not to kick them when they are down - 7 years of garbage football I am happy to stand up and say enough is enough.

TWITA you spruiking fool have made yourself and the club you apparently follow open up to ridicule. Here is a tip - put your tail between you legs and leave the BenFl tread alone. Enjoy being a Hawk supporter and potting every AFL club this year. You have wasted your time and now embarrased Kyneton. The only good thing for the Tiger supporters is that they got to smell clean air for a couple of hours. Thanks TWITA you have made this day enjoyable.

Shows what kind of a supporter you are, you dont even have a membership for your club, if your paying $10 to get into the ground ya imbersole.

Shows what kind of a supporter you are, you dont even have a membership for your club, if your paying $10 to get into the ground ya imbersole.

Not only that, but he gives money to his club and asks for it back. That's like low life scum, seriously.

Fair go, he only has enough coin for his "Sunba" boys... ha ha. Well picked up Davis.

These are prime examples of why you inbred imbeciles in Kyneton that advocate violence will not evolve past thuggery. You cop a combined senior loss of over FIFTY-SEVEN GOALS - Yeah thats right - 342+ points & your only reply is to "Attack the Man" rather than play the ball !

That is a Met-a-phor, for those of you up there that cant understand those BIG words !

Get real & address your culture NOW !

Not only that, but he gives money to his club and asks for it back. That's like low life scum, seriously.

I will type slower for you as you find it hard to comprehend my posts. I ask for somone from Kyneton to give back the $10 I wasted on watching a joke of a football club. Understand?? Or would you like me to type it a third time?

Gissy biggest rival and there was 100 people at the game. The faster they leave the BenFL the better.

Massive weekend for the Castlemaine Footy Club. Speaking to some people, it was a huges success friday night with the best 25 players been named. Also it was great for the club yesterday with the reserves finally having a win. Only saw the 2nd half but it was great to see former B&F winner Luke Walters running around yesterday and doing pretty well. Hopefully we'll see him for the rest of the year. Onto the senior game it was one way traffic. Michael Blake in what I'm led to believe was his last game ever was instrumental in kicking 4 1st qtr goals. Strath were nothing more than insipid. They struggled with the small confines of the camp. They would have struggled to get over a good MCDFL side. Too many are not up to Senior BFL footy, and some are nothing more than individuals more interested in collecting their pay cheque. Ultimately it was a fantastic weekend for the Castlemaine Footy Club.

I will type slower for you as you find it hard to comprehend my posts. I ask for somone from Kyneton to give back the $10 I wasted on watching a joke of a football club. Understand?? Or would you like me to type it a third time?

Gissy biggest rival and there was 100 people at the game. The faster they leave the BenFL the better.
I know what you said, and I called you a low life scum. And I am sticking to that. Would you give candy to a baby and then snatch it from them before they get the chance to put it into their mouth?

You should have to pay extra money for being a w***er.

$10 ENTRY ADULTS
$5 ENTRY CONCESSION
$20 ENTRY FOR w***erS

'Imbecile'.

Everything else about your post is 100% accurate.

I wonder whether he trashed his Gissy membership in favour of a shiny, new North Melbourne one.

Or is too good to buy either?:eek:

'Imbecile'.

Everything else about your post is 100% accurate.

I wonder whether he trashed his Gissy membership in favour of a shiny, new North Melbourne one.

Or is too good to buy either?:eek:

Gald you came back. It lets me talk about the depth at Kyneton and the developing young kids. The 2's were beaten by 33 goals. If the Tigers have hard working people at the club they are the wrong people because the 1's are a joke, the 2's even worse the under 18's pus and the netballers are all terrible - and not just there netball skills.

Did you manage to tip toe into the Graveyard TWITA or was it 2 cold?? Smelly Kyneton is the perfect place for a sewer rat like yourself. Please respond as I love talking about Kyneton. I can talk about individual players with the next post. So easy having you on the hook. Would have paid $50 for Saturdays game with the enjoyment you are forcing me to have.:p

I know what you said, and I called you a low life scum. And I am sticking to that. Would you give candy to a baby and then snatch it from them before they get the chance to put it into their mouth?

You should have to pay extra money for being a w***er.

$10 ENTRY ADULTS
$5 ENTRY CONCESSION
$20 ENTRY FOR w***erS

Posts about 15 year old umpires and now posts about babies. You fail with most of your posts as you do in life. Can you tell us again about they injury toll costing Kyneton on the weekend? What happened in the first half when you managed to kick 2 goals?? Are you happy with the direction your club is heading?

These are prime examples of why you inbred imbeciles in Kyneton that advocate violence will not evolve past thuggery. You cop a combined senior loss of over FIFTY-SEVEN GOALS - Yeah thats right - 342+ points & your only reply is to "Attack the Man" rather than play the ball !

That is a Met-a-phor, for those of you up there that cant understand those BIG words !

Get real & address your culture NOW !

is that all the the two sides managed to get beaten by 57 goals.
what a joke simply pathetic , surely its getting to a stage now were even the players are embarrassed to say they even play for kyneton although you should be as three quarters of you are no good at all.
week in week out every single player at the kfc embarrasss themselves and the committee.
time for a serious culture change down there, a totally new playing list would help also.

Gald you came back. It lets me talk about the depth at Kyneton and the developing young kids. The 2's were beaten by 33 goals. If the Tigers have hard working people at the club they are the wrong people because the 1's are a joke, the 2's even worse the under 18's pus and the netballers are all terrible - and not just there netball skills.

Did you manage to tip toe into the Graveyard TWITA or was it 2 cold?? Smelly Kyneton is the perfect place for a sewer rat like yourself. Please respond as I love talking about Kyneton. I can talk about individual players with the next post. So easy having you on the hook. Would have paid $50 for Saturdays game with the enjoyment you are forcing me to have.:p

gee now you are commenting on the looks of the netballers.. how about you go back to counting down the days till your next centre link payment comes through so you can pay you $10 every second week to watch your side. Wouldnt be at all surprised if you went to the Gisborne football club and ask to put a membership on "lay by" so you dont have to pay it all at once. and im taking it they didnt approve casue they dont need f**k heads around the club like you..
And trust your scummy club as soon as a fight starts, yes im refering to the one in the under 18s game where you had supporters jump the fence and try to get involved in the fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back