max powers.

Team Captain
Jan 24, 2006
Springfield
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
i will try my best max, can't help it when they are asking for really really good looking people though. you wouldn't know what that is like though would you max. your just lucky that the old prized dairy cow of cohuna can see past physical appearences.

Touche.
Don't think gisborne would be real happy about only having 3 in that squad Tony.
Nice to see you included yourself in there with that dodgy twanger.

Tony Holdstock

Draftee
Apr 21, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Touche.
Don't think gisborne would be real happy about only having 3 in that squad Tony.
Nice to see you included yourself in there with that dodgy twanger.

Who else would you have in there from gisborne max, fitzy is a great player but is under an injury cloud everytime he steps out on to the park. elsum would be to old for the format the interleague is under and from what I hear Shane Davis is far from being physically capable to perform during three matches over one weekend.

Yeah I included myself, some same I am the best backmen in the league. Its just a given that I would be named.

Trickle Frigwod

Debutant
May 25, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Who else would you have in there from gisborne max, fitzy is a great player but is under an injury cloud everytime he steps out on to the park. elsum would be to old for the format the interleague is under and from what I hear Shane Davis is far from being physically capable to perform during three matches over one weekend.

Yeah I included myself, some same I am the best backmen in the league. Its just a given that I would be named.

Mate your kidding yourself if you think your the best backman in the league i could name heaps that have got you covered.. You would be lucky to be in the top 6 best backman in your side let alone the league you parrot.

Stick to the Bendigo Magazine mate you make a slightly better model than you do a footballer..

Tony Holdstock

Draftee
Apr 21, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mate your kidding yourself if you think your the best backman in the league i could name heaps that have got you covered.. You would be lucky to be in the top 6 best backman in your side let alone the league you parrot.

Stick to the Bendigo Magazine mate you make a slightly better model than you do a footballer..

heaps you reckon, name them then!

if you think i am lucky to be in the top 6 backs for square your a joke. obviously don't play football. must be to busy sitting behind the fence feeding your face with pies.

Trickle Frigwod

Debutant
May 25, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
heaps you reckon, name them then!

if you think i am lucky to be in the top 6 backs for square your a joke. obviously don't play football. must be to busy sitting behind the fence feeding your face with pies.

J Curtin
L O'Toole
A Randall
M Bateman
A Hawkins
C Malone

You probably won't even get a game this weekend ferrit. Have fun under 18's assistant coach your a joke.

Tony Holdstock

Draftee
Apr 21, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Hawthorn
J Curtin
L O'Toole
A Randall
M Bateman
A Hawkins
C Malone

You probably won't even get a game this weekend ferrit. Have fun under 18's assistant coach your a joke.

Yeah your right, if you read what max and I were talking about you would realise that im out due to doing my hammy last wend. i guess you wouldn't know because your to buzy worrying what you are going to eat next. oh im so hungry, what to eat, what to eat. EAT UP FAT BOY then we might be able to talk football!

updaduff

Draftee
Apr 18, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Okay boys how about we put our brains trust together and come up with an interleague squad to take out the div 2 championships.

here is a start:

Eaglehawk: Brady Herdman, Shannon Millward, Matt Gretgrix, Kain Robins, Brad Rogerson, Damien Lock.

Gisborne: Marcus Barham (c), Jordan Barham, Darren Farrugia.

Golden Square: Jason Griffin, Mark Lloyd, Anthony Holdstock, Leigh Davies, Christian Carter, Nick Carter, Hamish Dahl.

South Bendigo: Dayne Frew, John Hardinge, Aaron Connaughton, Neville Clark, Michael Leech.

Maryborough: Joel Malone. (Haven't seen enough of Maryborough)

Kangaroo Flat: Tyrone Downie.

Castlemaine: Brody Culpitt, Luke Walters.

Kyneton: Cameron Tate.

Sandhurst: Malcom Borchard, William Barnes.

There is a squad of 28. Initially named on from alone in season 2008. Who would you add or get rid of from this squad.

I would have that young Brown kid from KF. Red headed fellow I think he is the presidents son.

doogey wondall

Debutant
Aug 10, 2007
bendigo
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah your right, if you read what max and I were talking about you would realise that im out due to doing my hammy last wend. i guess you wouldn't know because your to buzy worrying what you are going to eat next. oh im so hungry, what to eat, what to eat. EAT UP FAT BOY then we might be able to talk football!
maybe its a heart string not a hamstring you goose. if they wanna win you wont be picked your as soft as butter.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

bunna

Rookie
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
tips this week

golden square by 85
maryborough by 11
sth bendigo by 39

have a feeling that eaglehawk will beat gisborne in a classic by 4 points in the other round 3 game

bunna out

zakster

Senior List
Jul 18, 2006
NSW-Vic border
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, NY Jets
big boy bunna and 2 or 3 of his offsidrs will be off to the brook 2moro for redbaks v avoca 2nite hursts misrable season got more misrable as maryboro won:- 12.7 (79) to nihillys boys 6.12 (48) the hurst machine managd just the 1 goal after 1/2 time thats 9 goals in two matches ----8 quartrs of footy --- for the hurst

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EchucaBomber

Rookie
Feb 22, 2008
Echuca - Malvern
AFL Club
Essendon
Football club located just north of Melbourne require the services of a Full Forward ASAP..... Good coin up for grabs, good football standard! Open to any player

PM me for more information

bunna

Rookie
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
big boy bunna and 2 or 3 of his offsidrs will be off to the brook 2moro for redbaks v avoca 2nite hursts misrable season got more misrable as maryboro won:- 12.7 (79) to nihillys boys 6.12 (48) the hurst machine managd just the 1 goal after 1/2 time thats 9 goals in two matches ----8 quartrs of footy --- for the hurst

ya got me confused for someone else i was watching the mighty dees win there first game of the year with my offsiders, nothing against the mcdfl but why the hell would i go there no interest what so ever for me

bunna out

ps pretty sure you wouldn't have been watching the footy zacster, woof woof

MickGatto

Draftee
Apr 15, 2008
Horsham
AFL Club
Adelaide
so was jock clark serious when he said flat would beat south?

and was anyone on here serious when they said it would be 7 point margin?

fifth quarter

Team Captain
Jun 4, 2006
Time keepers' box
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
the sunday age was wrong a while bak mick when it sed u were back from singapore with 'no cash and no comment' re the failed stokbroker thing
here u r bobbing up on bigfootie with a little bit of comment askng about ex flat prez jock and his special comments

zakster

Senior List
Jul 18, 2006
NSW-Vic border
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills, NY Jets
any1 know whose been telling the goat and bourkie at the addy that mount pleasant would beat flat and castlmaine bit of a row blowing about last sat nite and sum remarks in 2days papr but not the entire answr

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
any1 know whose been telling the goat and bourkie at the addy that mount pleasant would beat flat and castlmaine bit of a row blowing about last sat nite and sum remarks in 2days papr but not the entire answr

Who cares who said it. I think the reaction of some people regarding these comments is quite laughable. The have been some massive over reactions which has meant that the debate has continued when we all she be concentrating on opponents from our own leagues :thumbsu:

max powers.

Team Captain
Jan 24, 2006
Springfield
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Who cares who said it. I think the reaction of some people regarding these comments is quite laughable. The have been some massive over reactions which has meant that the debate has continued when we all she be concentrating on opponents from our own leagues :thumbsu:

I was listening to the fresh on Sat and heard Jock very fired up about the comments......offered $10k to the winner if the game went ahead.
For starters Flat shouldn't be trusted with that kind of Money as we all saw what they did with it last year.

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
I was listening to the fresh on Sat and heard Jock very fired up about the comments......offered $10k to the winner if the game went ahead.
For starters Flat shouldn't be trusted with that kind of Money as we all saw what they did with it last year.

I think Jock's reaction to these comments is why it has received so much attention. It has created quite a bit of amusement to some at Mounts

Jock Clark 2

Team Captain
Dec 17, 2005
Other Teams
Kangaroos
THAT was Jock Clark One you're referring to Maxy and boys.
He was fired up last Sat. night but reasonably careful not to bag Mounts.
Last night Jock and the DartieFile were worked up about BFL clubs holding onto young netballers or making sure they couldn't -- or wouldn't --- go to other clubs.
Jock Clark One has a 2008 renewed interest in netball. His missus coaches one of the South teams and he did a stint as president of a Bendigo netball association. Might have been the Strathdale association.

theleak

Rookie
Oct 5, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Unfortunately Shane Fisher is retiring from football. He showed great pre season form but his knee is shot and needs an operation. He will remain on at the borough as off field coach. Very disapointing for the club, because as a player he would have dominated for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back