What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How low must poor Cookie be feeling, can it possibly get any worse at Kyneton, Flat have improved , but not by that much. Maybe the committee have to have a long hard look at themselves, and become professional,,,,, set the standard, demand excellance, work to a plan and who knows what will happen. Said I wouldnt bag Kyneton again, but boy am I dissapointed with them as is most Kyneton supporters. Just have a go

ii/. Big Boy B. and mates will be getting a spell from 89.5 FM radio duties shortly. The outfit headed up by one G. Morris is getting another gig next month.
That frequency is getting a real pounding. The ABC is extra keen to snaffle it for direct parliamentary b'casts. That's something to look forward to if it comes off.
Riveting stuff.[/quote]

This will not effect the football broadcasts on Saturdays, it will be as normal by The Fresh 895 FM from 7am, Cheers.

had to work was not at dower park on saturday would be very disappointed in the result thought would be much closer than that. Heard on the fresh that the tigers needed 3 more tates to be competitive. So to thatswhatimtalkingabout could you help out and get in touch with Russ :eek:Bottle:eek: and Terry Tait to see if the are ready for a run to help out could strengthen bar takings i would say. watch out the bourgh the tigers are going to sharpen there teeth.

Who is up there in The bendigo football league this season? I here eaglehawk is going alrite, but they will lose big guns kane robins and matt gretrix in the next few weeks to Heathcote. big $$$$

Flatrat's Round 5 B.F.L Tip's in Seniors and Ressie's

Seniors:

Golden Square in a well fought contest agst Eaglehawk By (20)

South Bendigo too strong and would like to get back on the winners list after last weeks Def to Burra By (31)

Maryborough well have to much run over kyneton while kyneton heads will be down after last week agst Flat By (58)

Gissy you can't pick Hurst theres no buts about it... By (130)

Ressies:

Golden Sq to beat Ehawk by 25
South to string for Maine by 40
Mborough to strong and fast for Kyneton By 89
Gissy with there eye's shut over Hurst By 90 :rolleyes:

Who is up there in The bendigo football league this season? I here eaglehawk is going alrite, but they will lose big guns kane robins and matt gretrix in the next few weeks to Heathcote. big $$$$

Where is the info on Gretrix and Robbins from??? I would have thought that Heathcote have spent their budget already

Where is the info on Gretrix and Robbins from??? I would have thought that Heathcote have spent their budget already

flange is on the money, was talking to them both last night offer to good to refuse big coin, coin that has never been paid before out that way, also talk shane davis is in the equation too......

flange is on the money, was talking to them both last night offer to good to refuse big coin, coin that has never been paid before out that way, also talk shane davis is in the equation too......

F**king great :rolleyes:

Kyneton has pushed up more youngsters for the game against Maryborough. Hopefully the mix is right this week and they can pull off a much needed win. If they line up as selected the half forward line looks capable of causing some headaches. Eaglehawk, South and Gisborne to win the other games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you believe this to be realistic,don't start silly rumours just for the sake of it!

Tips for this weekend fellas?
Golden Square V Eaglehawk
South Bendigo V Castlemaine
Maryborough V Kyneton
Gisborne V Sandhurst

Flatrat's Round 5 B.F.L Tip's in Seniors and Ressie's

Seniors:

Golden Square in a well fought contest agst Eaglehawk By (20)

South Bendigo too strong and would like to get back on the winners list after last weeks Def to Burra By (31)

Maryborough well have to much run over kyneton while kyneton heads will be down after last week agst Flat By (58)

Gissy you can't pick Hurst theres no buts about it... By (130)

Ressies:

Golden Sq to beat Ehawk by 25
South to string for Maine by 40
Mborough to strong and fast for Kyneton By 89
Gissy with there eye's shut over Hurst By 90 :rolleyes:

My tips this week.

Seniors
Eaglehawk to win they will work harder in a very good game 12 points
South to win nothing special though 45 points
Maryborough to bounce back 40 points
Gissy

Ressies
Square comfortably 10 goals+
South same again
Maryborough 70 points
Gissy

Why come on with this crap when the saints are just getting choppy waters back.

yet to get a tip right but this week i am on fire studied the weather and think no games will be a blow out. My much awaited tips are
Golden Square by a 1 point
Castlemaine by 7 points
Kyneton by 3 points
Gisborne and Sandhurst to share the points after the banks of the jacksons creek bust and the graveyard disappears at approx. 6.30 into the 2nd quarter.
Yet again my Gisborne tip looks the goods Get On.

yet to get a tip right but this week i am on fire studied the weather and think no games will be a blow out. My much awaited tips are
Golden Square by a 1 point
Castlemaine by 7 points
Kyneton by 3 points
Gisborne and Sandhurst to share the points after the banks of the jacksons creek bust and the graveyard disappears at approx. 6.30 into the 2nd quarter.
Yet again my Gisborne tip looks the goods Get On.

Got any other tips brother?

My missus went to the Bendigo races today and got a $44.20 winner in the get out stakes.

Unfortunately she only put a gold donation on it and the books only payed half.

Got any other tips brother?

My missus went to the Bendigo races today and got a $44.20 winner in the get out stakes.

Unfortunately she only put a gold donation on it and the books only payed half.
Fritzs princess in sydney. Scracthed from brissy because of a bad draw. around $4 on mark read. Good punting. have you got in touch with any of the taits from our way that eddo wanted to play after last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back