southjoy

All Australian
Nov 11, 2003
Im in heaven
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WCE S.Freo
So now the draft has been done. And i'm happy how we went.
Who is left that are or have been spoken about

Walsh
Lim
Kietel
Abbott
Schoilthe
???
Who else do you think that we may look at?

Do we take Lucas? I'd say no, after the running crop we just drafted. Take a punt or two.
No thanks to Lucas, list clogger at best. Not sure who to pick but I was hoping that either Cripps or Abbott were available for our last pick so eitherof them would be good for me.

No love for Walsh? 18's Captain. AIS member and i think captain for their games. Very team orientated, good in and under, good hands reasonable foot skills and a good motor.

Not another medium midfielder for starters, unless he has electrifying outside run and carry. Nobody springs to mind either.

My pick of the bunch would be Keitel or Cripps. I'd say it's about time we invested in another KPF since Mcinnes hasn't done anything major in 3 seasons.

Wouldn't mind Yarran, we still haven't addressed our lack of small crumbing forward, and even though he's medium sized he could play that role. I think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvey Keitel is the best player left IMO. He must have tested poorly to go undrafted. Some speed from Oleg would be good too though.

I would like to bring in an indigenous lad with a point of difference - especially pace. Shane Yarran is one. We could piss off Freo and go Josh Simpson. I know he has issues, but what a laugh that would be!.
Is Cadwallader a chance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back